Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thekid

How long did accutane take....

I'm goin to my 3rd month and it's finally kicking it FINALLY!, still got some here or there, by june i should be pritty clear. WHat about ya'll?

I'm 21 days in and look like hell. Absolute hell. I have this one big blemish on my cheek that will not come to a head. I can see it, but its got a layer of skin over it or something. It just wont poke through. I have a few other zits that are annoying but if it wasnt for this one, I would be okay for the most part. ](*,)

i have 8 days left till im done accutane. My face is completly ZITLESS. Nevertheless, i still do have shitload of pinkish/red marks. Hopefully once im off 'tane. It will heal alot faster.

I'm in week 11, and I think I may have turned the corner recently, as my "trouble spots" have not flared up since the last major breakout in week 8. I still have some decaying acne on my face in a couple spots, but overall I don't look too bad, provided I use makeup to minimize the appearance of redmarks. I have some slight scarring in a few spots, but I think some dermabrasion treatments down the road can smooth that out.

The other change is that I'm now just washing my face once in the morning. I don't see the point of washing before bed, and then repeating it 6 hrs later.

I'm also still sleeping in the recliner. It's probably not a factor, but hey, I'm trying not to jinx myself.

I am almost done with my second month and I still have breakouts. Now I am getting them on my chest and I've never had them there. I am hoping soon that I will quit breaking out.