Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paulvg

Site Moderator requirements

I assume they are asked by those who run the site. Who they feel like choosing is up to them. You haven't been a member long, don't count on being a mod. What I'm saying is, I don't think there are any specifics. It's always the most well known members.

New mods are nominated and voted on by the current team. If everyone approves, we submit the name to Dan for final approval.

We look for helpfulness, kindness, steadiness, and frequency on the boards.

We also look for someone who understands Einstein's Theory of Relativity and Newtonian Physics. We often talk about that in the mod lounge for fun. LQ and I were just laughing over Hamiltonian Mechanics.

Hope that helps. :ninja:

Some of us prefer semiotics and reader-response critical theory to fractal geometry. True story. :)

We also look for someone who understands Einstein's Theory of Relativity and Newtonian Physics. We often talk about that in the mod lounge for fun. LQ and I were just laughing over Hamiltonian Mechanics.

Hope that helps. :ninja:

I suck at physics that's why I ended up studying something else. I can never be a mod.

*puts on her most well-behaved face so that maybe some day she'll be considered for mod-hood* : D

Ask and you shall receive:P

If competency in math was a requirement then I must be a mistake :shifty2:

*puts on her most well-behaved face so that maybe some day she'll be considered for mod-hood* : D

Ask and you shall receive:P

If competency in math was a requirement then I must be a mistake :shifty2:

Lol, I re-read this thread after I was modded and giggled at that. : )

You and Siava and Kairasa were shoe-ins (so to speak since we're all spammers, particularly of shoes). (yeah yeah yeah, everyone groan in unison at the bad pun.)

lol, no. I just saw you'd posted that a couple of places in the Lounge, so I posted it back atcha.

Totally dumb joke, sorry. :redface:

To Whom It May Concern:

I believe with all my heart that Ouija would be every bit as dedicated and hardworking a mod as fishbulb.

I am also optimistic that we could get him to smear himself with Vaseline and pose on a bearskin rug.

Very sincerely yours,

LQ