Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jokerj

HELP FOR CLEANSES

id really like to do liver, colon, parasite cleanses.

i've done pelnty of research but it's so hard to find a clear-cut, simple plan for a cleanse from someone who isn't trying to sell you something!

can someone please give me set out instructions for any of these cleanses?

Have you ever done a general body cleanse? When I first got turned onto detoxifying my body I bought a total body cleanse detox kit which was great because it had lots of vitamins and fiber, but I feel through personal experience that juice fasting works the best. I googled what fruits and veggies were good for detoxing certain parts of the body. There are a lot of sites that give you detailed methods of at home detoxification that doesn't require specific product purchases. I generally just supplement my fast with my regular vitamins(lower doses than usual) and some kind of herbal laxative or enemas(sounds strange but works wonders). Good luck with your cleanse!

i read this today, though i also bought and started a parasite cleanse in hopes to do a liver cleanse

this is form a site about liver flushes from a guy who did one

I decided to do some research. The first thing I learned was that some people believe the gelatinous green balls are probably not gallstones. Several sources, including the naturopathic doctors Michael Murray and Joseph Pizzorno, said that "gallstones" typically passed during the liver flush are not really gallstones but simply soft complexes of mineral, olive oil and lemon juice produced within the digestive tract.

The liver flush is also theoretically unsafe for people who have gallstones. The large amount of oil causes the gallbladder to contract, making it possible for a gallstone to become lodged in the narrow opening of the gallbladder and necessitate emergency gallbladder surgery. Since gallstones are common in North America and many people with gallstones are asymptomatic, the absence of gallbladder-related symptoms does not mean an absence of risk. This procedure should only be done under the supervision of a trained health practitioner.

Indeed. The green, whatever colour they are, balls aren't gallstones at all. They are the end result of a process called saponification. On this case it's the olive oil with the caustic you ingest it with (most likely lemon) causing the reaction.

Don't buy into the gallstones bullshit. Ask any chemistry teacher about this process and learn for yourself.

PS: Good job for researching. You've done what most of the people here don't do.