Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I used to use this a few years ago when i only got a few pimples every once in a while and it helped, but i'm apprehensive now because my acne's gotten so bad (not from the mask) i just don't want it to do more harm than good. Has anyone else used this?

This is the best, cheapest face mask I've ever used. SO GOOD! It caused a slight initial purging the first time I used it (or when I haven't used it in a long time), but it's a cheap, effective, and QUICK way to clean out and tighten your pores. If my acne is particularly bad at any point I will use this almost every day until the acne is gone. Just be sure to moisturize a lot if you use this so often (I used a ton of jojoba oil, sometimes I'll put jojoba oil onto my clean skin before applying the mask, or I'll even mix jojoba oil into the mask on occasion). One week I used it every day, sometimes twice a day, and at the end of the week my skin looked FABULOUS (I RARELY use the word fabulous, but it's the only way to describe it). The only pictures that exist of me online WITHOUT makeup were taken at the end of that week. :dance:

bitchin :) my mom buys it and i've been thinking about it but couldn't bring myself to use it. thanks so much.

bitchin :) my mom buys it and i've been thinking about it but couldn't bring myself to use it. thanks so much.

:cool: Haha definitely use it. I stock up with a few bottles everytime I run low. plus it's only like 4 bucks :dance: Tell me how you like it!

Dude! That mint mask works great! I used it last night and this morning and I've already noticed a difference in my active acne. I had a big pimple that noticeably went down immediately after each use! Someone told me about the aspirin masks and they don't come close to the mint mask. My skin doesn't appear as oily, but today is day 3 a juice fast and usually my skin starts drying up somewhere around day 3 and day 5 so I'll have to pay close attention to whether it's the mask or the fast that's keeping my skin dry, but fasting aside, that mask is wonderful for drying up active acne pimples.

I love love love the mint julep mask, it's practically one of my life savors.

Though seeing this thread has made me realize I haven't used my own in quite some time

I need to get back on schedule with it. :)

just a quick question:

i recently purchases this stuff..

does anyone leave a little dab on active/red pimples over night and see any improvement?

it says it dries out..

so i was just wondering if thatd be a good idea/possibility?

Oh yeah, it definitely works great as a spot treatment. Just don't leave it on your whole face all night or you will be really, really dried out the next day. Not to mention all the green crusties that flake off during the night.

Haha, obviously I made that mistake.