Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
snooze

Plastic Surgeons in LA area

Hi,

I'm looking to have excision performed on two icepick scars. I live in the LA area (I'm pretty sure it's the world capital of cosmetic surgery) and therefore I would like to know if any of you have visited a solid, reliable, professional and not exorbitantly expensive doctor whom you would recommend.

To add some info, I've had 3 laser frax procedures done, and although it's improved the texture of my skin, I really don't think it does much to remove indented scars. Anyways, my experience with the Laser and Dermatology Institute in Beverly Hills, where the fraxs were done, was less satisfying than I expected and much much too expensive. Basically, I'm looking to avoid a clinic/doctor who will just want to sell me on whatever makes him the most money.

Please let me know about your experiences with LA based cosmetic surgeons/clinics and give me some advice. I'll try to put a picture up of the scars that irritate me beyond belief.

Thanks in advance.