Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RipperJack

Tretinoin Cream 0.05% Log

My doctor prescribed it so I think that this one is finally gonna work biggrin.gif

I shall be logging my experience so that you all can learn from my expierence ok? ok biggrin.gif

I am also using Checks and Balances by origins which is GREAT!

im also using a moisturizer by Gunilla of sweeden but i might find a new one, maybe a jojaba oil or whatever.

Well i gotta go put this stuff on nows! xD

Tomorrow i will detail my first night of the stuff! (exciting much?! biggrin.gif)

HERE I GO!

WISH ME LUCK!

I have the 0.025% and mine is a gel. I like it but don't use to much. It will peel the skin back on the pimple or anywhere and that's what its suppose to do. It will sometimes burn but it will help them go away a lot faster than just washing your face and using BP.

DAY 1

Face: Moderate acne around my mouth and smile line. Small puss filled bumps on chin.

Side Effects: None so far.

I put it on last night after using my cleanser and it didn't do much today but I have to be patient! I read that there is a small worsening period so I am anxiously awaiting that. I think I used the right amount because I have no peeling at all. It might have made my skin red for a couple of minutes but after that nothing really. I think that i might have gotten a tiny bit light headed and my face got a little numb but that is probably imagined xD

This morning I used my cleanser and my moisturizer.

Happiness: 7

DAY 2

Face: Unchanged if not worse

Side Effects:none really yet

Not much to report really. Im gonna wait a while before i expect anything good. It said up to 12 weeks.

Happiness: 6