Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm a 25 year old male and I've suffered from acne since I was 14. My acne was a year round problem up until 2 years ago. Since then, I suffer from acne 6 months out of the year. From Mar-August, I'm pretty clear whereas from Sept-Feb, I have breakouts twice a month. This happen regardless of the climate whether it was when I was in humid Costa Rica or Hot and dry Iraq.

For the last month, I've been using Neutrogena clear pore cleanser/mask, Neutrogena blackhead eliminating daily scrub, and Vita-C2 clear acne kit.

In the mornings, I use the blackhead scrub followed by the C2 cleanser then the toner and the lotion from C2. At night, I use the scrub followed by the clear pore as a mask for 5 min then the toner and the lotion from C2.

So far, this routine has worked extraordinarily well over the last month. This is the season when I'm normally hit with breakouts and I've had clear skin for the duration so far.

I started using this when I was in Iraq and continued when I got back and its working pretty good.

Anyway if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask and i'll try to get back to you ASAP.

Thanks!