Can Anyone Recommen...

Notifications
Clear all

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Facial Mask

MemberMember
(@githkfxs)

Posted : 12/01/2008 5:34 am

Hi Everyone,

Can any of you can recommend a good product of Facial mask I can use weekly to maintain my skin and improve oilyness. I have oily skin so please keep that in mind before any recommendations, Thanks-Josh

MemberMember
(@lucky9)

Posted : 12/01/2008 11:31 am

Anthony Deep Pore Cleansing Clay Mask - Its all good!

MemberMember
(@titosmommy)

Posted : 12/02/2008 9:19 pm

Anything with a clay base is good for oily skin and tightening up pores. I found one in my local pharmacy that works, its made of mud from the Dead Sea in Israel, which has a high sulfur content which is good for acne.

MemberMember
(@soundofsilence)

Posted : 12/02/2008 9:54 pm

I love Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay. Its 100% Pure Bentonite clay with nothing else added. Its very inexpensive. A 1lb. tub will probably last you more than a year if you only use it on your face. Most of all, I have terribly oily skin and this clay mask really does help balance it all out without over drying. I highly recommend it.

I buy mine at the Vitamin shoppe, not online though.

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/brow....jsp?id=SW-1001

MemberMember
(@aurora8927)

Posted : 12/03/2008 10:55 pm

i've got a great face mask that is extreamly INEXPENSIVE!!.. egg white!.. its crazy but its one of the best face masks i've ever used just for "touch ups" now and again.. now you cant use this every week cause your skin will get used to it and it wont be as good, but its great for toning and tightening the skin as well as exfoliating and making skin extreamly soft, plus for me it really balanced out my skin, not too dry, not too oily, just right.. now its really simple heres what you do:

*seperate an egg and place the white in a bowl (trust me you'll only need one small one, and leftovers and can keep in the fridge for about a week, but personally i only use it once)

*either hand wisk or use an electric mixer to whip the whites into a thick frothy foam with "stiff peaks" (meaning if you dip the wisk in the whites then turn it straight up that the foam will stay up in a point)

*smooth onto face with fingertips and leave on for 10-30 minutes

for extra deep cleaning apply the whites as directed then take a piece of toilet paper or paper towel and apply over the whites on your face (any problem areas like forehead or nose) then re-apply more egg over the paper.. once dry, tear away the paper like you would with a nose strip

i've seen reviews on egg masks and alot of people complain about smell but anytime i've ever done it i've never smelled anything at all, if you've got a problem with this simply dont apply it under your nose

Hope this helps!! its my little secret!

MemberMember
(@imheather)

Posted : 12/06/2008 8:11 am

Yogurt...it's great! I use Plain Greek yogurt, just let it sit for like 10 minutes or so and wash. Yu could even add a little honey!

MemberMember
(@githkfxs)

Posted : 12/10/2008 3:31 am

Anthony Deep Pore Cleansing Clay Mask - Its all good!

Thanks for the recommendation. I ll be sure to give it a shot.

MemberMember
(@reenx)

Posted : 06/19/2016 12:09 pm

Instead of specifically for oily skin mask maybe u should go ahead and buy for dry skin mask(just the mask not cleanser or whatever) cus surprisingly, dry skin face mask works on my oily skin.. and also the mask comes in with a lot of sample tat I got for my birthday