Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paper mario

Is it alright to double your dose?

Just wondering. I took my 40mg pill this morning, and a couple minutes ago accidentally took 2 more.

It shouldn't hurt, right? I'm 175 pounds, btw.

haha im not trying to be mean, but how do you accidentally take more than you should be. the wrapper is almost impossible to open. unless someone tied you down and force fed u the medicine? :think: kinky accutane bondage. haha

wow hahah this post made me laugh.

Not only did you "accidently" take one, but you "accidently" took 2? I don't even know you accidently take one a FEW MINUTES after taking your recommended dose.

I'm sure by "accident" you meant on purpose because you probably thought it would speed up your acne clearing process. You don't have to lie :D . ANyways, so basically you just took 120MG of Accutane in one instant, which is 40 more than the maximum accutane dosages can go. I hope your liver can handle it :boohoo:

Just wondering. I took my 40mg pill this morning, and a couple minutes ago accidentally took 2 more.

It shouldn't hurt, right? I'm 175 pounds, btw.

After reading this I'm kind of wondering if I already took my antibiotic pill-Now I'm paranoid about taking the thing.

wow hahah this post made me laugh.

Not only did you "accidently" take one, but you "accidently" took 2? I don't even know you accidently take one a FEW MINUTES after taking your recommended dose.

I'm sure by "accident" you meant on purpose because you probably thought it would speed up your acne clearing process. You don't have to lie :D . ANyways, so basically you just took 120MG of Accutane in one instant, which is 40 more than the maximum accutane dosages can go. I hope your liver can handle it :boohoo:

There are people taking 120mg/day. Some are even up to 160/day. Usually they are a fair bit heavier (in terms of bodyweight) and have very severe acne.

Haha. Yeah I was really tired, took a pill out of the case, set it down, and made my "midnight" snack. I thought I misplaced it, so I took another. Then realized I probably did take it.

I was tired as ****. Exams are coming up and put it off until last night. Not smart.

Oh, and I only took 80mg at once. The morning 40 mg was 12 hours earlier.

I for one cut all the pills out of the box and put them in a container when i get the stuff. It's such a pain in the ass to get it out of that case every single night. so it has happened to me where i take a pill out of the container and then forget if i actually took it with my food.

i wouldnt freak out, taking extra for one day isn't gonna do long-term harm. i would imagine you would just feel like shit the next day. that's how i felt when my dose was upped by my doctor the first time i took my new dose.