Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

My new diet..NEED to bulk!!!!

This wont be my diet for long.. once i hit 185 i will cut Milk , cereals , peanuts.

Meal #1 , 4 Organic omega 3 eggs , Organic Ezekiel cereals Golden flax ( 1 cup)

with Organic Lowfat %2 milk ( 1 cup? ) , Fish oil

Meal #2 1 scoop and a half whey protein in water wit 1tbs Almond butter RAW

meal #3 - 8oz chicken breast ( grilled.. with Organic Seasoning ) , salads ( romaine lettuce , Broccoli slaw , with Organic extra virgin olive added ( 2 tbs ) , 1 avocados

Meal #4 - 2 slice whole grain bread ( ezekiel ) , like 3/4 or 1 cup 100% Liquid egg whites

1.5 scoop peanut butter all natural

Meal #5 8oz NY steak ( grilled.. with Organic Seasoning ) , salads ( romaine lettuce , Broccoli slaw , with Organic extra virgin olive added ( 2 tbs ) , 1 avocados Maybe some spinach and green beans <--

Meal #6 - 17 cashew nuts raw , 1/2 cup egg whites , 1.5 tbs peanut butter all natural

before sleep...

2 whole grain with 1 tbs of coconut oil on each bread....

then 1 scoop whey protein with 1 cup milk

Total-

calories - (4,250) - Carbs- (180) - Protein - ( 281 )

I am not allergic to milk or peanuts... I feel great actually by eating those.

SO necro Is that better then my other one??? hehe :P

And i have sweet potatoes which i will fry them in extra virgin coconut oil 1-2 times a week.

Thinking of adding Berries in my diet.. or i shouldn't? :X

Most of your calories are comining from fat, and your carbohydrates are too low. This diet can be tweaked to have far better nutritional value whilst still keeping your skin relatively clear. If you have found nutrition to trigger acne in the past, then this diet could wreak abit of havok.

I would go for around 5 meals with 4 shakes. Some changes could be:

-Divide 500grams of meat per day into 5 meals. It would add roughly 600-900calories depending on the meat. and 120-180calories at each meal. Around 100-120g of protein.

-Have roughly 50g of carbs with each meal. you can still keep the Glycemic Load low if you add vinegar and choose a starchy carb in the glycemic index range of 30-40 ie kidney beans. ( Try not to use fruits as a carb source they are healthy but arent great for bulking). It's very easy to avoid breads and other potential acne causes as there are plenty of other options.

-Mix egg whites or plain whey protein powder into your milk ( I'd try and get lactose free, i avoided milk like the plague because it caused me pretty bad acne as it does alot of people, but lactose free milk on the other hand doesn't break me out at all). If your shake is 500ml of milk with 2 egg white you get 25g of carbs and around 30g of protein.

-Unless your a serious bodybuilder or athlete high gi carbs and low gi carbs post training wont make a huge differance as you are most likely only training once per day. Therefore as long as you get around 50g of carbs post training with some protein you will be fully recovered the next day. So you can avoid unnecissary insulin spikes in that regard.

- I'd ditch the lettuce and stick with the more nutrient dense vege's.

- And lastly if you opt to follow any of the above i'd switch to macadamia nuts as your nut of choice. It picks up your fat content, and actually has a very low omega 6 - 3 ratio something like 1100mg per 100g. As you already get so many nutrients from the rest of your diet i dont think you need a more nutrient dense nut. 100g of macadamia is 730calories and around 1100mg of omega 6 compared with almonds which have around 600cal per 100g and somewhere around 30,000mg of omega 6 ( In that regard it would be near impossible to balance your omega 3's and 6's).

Why romaine lettuce? That stuff is almost useless. Go with spinach or something else. Or at least add a more nutritious leafy veggie to your lettuce...

This wont be my diet for long.. once i hit 185 i will cut Milk , cereals , peanuts.

Meal #1 , 4 Organic omega 3 eggs , Organic Ezekiel cereals Golden flax ( 1 cup)

with Organic Lowfat %2 milk ( 1 cup? ) , Fish oil

Meal #2 1 scoop and a half whey protein in water wit 1tbs Almond butter RAW

meal #3 - 8oz chicken breast ( grilled.. with Organic Seasoning ) , salads ( romaine lettuce , Broccoli slaw , with Organic extra virgin olive added ( 2 tbs ) , 1 avocados

Meal #4 - 2 slice whole grain bread ( ezekiel ) , like 3/4 or 1 cup 100% Liquid egg whites

1.5 scoop peanut butter all natural

Meal #5 8oz NY steak ( grilled.. with Organic Seasoning ) , salads ( romaine lettuce , Broccoli slaw , with Organic extra virgin olive added ( 2 tbs ) , 1 avocados Maybe some spinach and green beans <--

Meal #6 - 17 cashew nuts raw , 1/2 cup egg whites , 1.5 tbs peanut butter all natural

before sleep...

2 whole grain with 1 tbs of coconut oil on each bread....

then 1 scoop whey protein with 1 cup milk

Total-

calories - (4,250) - Carbs- (180) - Protein - ( 281 )

I am not allergic to milk or peanuts... I feel great actually by eating those.

SO necro Is that better then my other one??? hehe :P

And i have sweet potatoes which i will fry them in extra virgin coconut oil 1-2 times a week.

Thinking of adding Berries in my diet.. or i shouldn't? :X

Wow you eat alot Eddie :dance:

Why romaine lettuce? That stuff is almost useless. Go with spinach or something else. Or at least add a more nutritious leafy veggie to your lettuce...

You may be confusing romaine lettuce with iceberg lettuce.

Romaine lettuce is highly nutritional and actually has a great taste.

Damn, thanks for the links. I didn't know about nutritiondata. Gonna save that site to my favourites. It's awesome!

And, yeah, well i take it back. Romaine is not useless. But, for bulking up, i would still go for the more nutritious and energy-laden leafy greens like kale or spinach.