Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
makeda

BP is itching

I've started with the regime for two days now and Bp is itching! I know this happens all the time, but it makes me touch my face, which I think is not good. Should I put more moisturizer? The itching is just in some areas, should I reduce the amount I'm putting to them?

Thanks a bunch!

I was having bad problems with itching too for a while, especially on my neck area. I'm pretty sure it was because the moisturizer I was using had sunscreen in it and that makes me itch when I first use it. Also when your skin is so tight it tends to itch. I guess I would try using more moisturizer on the itchy places. Sorry I know this wasn't much of a help.

mercer

In fact it is a lot of help! I couldn't stand the itching anymore I was about to quit. I put some more moisturizer..and the itching is gone!

I know this is VERY early, but I'm starting to believe in miracles. I have a mild acne, but I always have a BIG pustule that has to be covered with make up. I started the regime 3 days ago. The volcano on my cheek is healing and the two other volcano threats...are dissapearing! Because of experience I was expecting them to turn in very painful pustules.

I really can't believe it. The other day I went to the drugstore decided to get Accutane, side effects or not. Well.. today I got more BP!

Thanks so much Dan. You are changing my life!

Makeda

I think that it's a good thing that it's itching. That's how you know BP is killing that nasty bacteria. When I think like that, it makes me happy to feel the itching. It's for a good cause. I might be wrong though.