Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I am 23 years old and my acne just keeps getting worse.

I remember being sixteen and thinking a few zits was the end of the world, but now here I am and I cannot believe the things I have growing on my skin.

I have to go back home soon for Christmas and I seriously think my friends and family will be shocked.

Tell me why I am the only one in my family of 5 with this horrible affliction? I love to hear my sister bitch about the 1 zit she gets every now and then on her beautiful, creamy face. I just want to smack her. Seriously.

I want a dating site for people with acne. Now.

Not that I feel like we should be limited to dating "our own," but it would sure make me feel a lot better to go to bed at night with a dude who has a 30 minute long face routine, too. We could pop each others zits and it would just be fan-fucking-tastic.

(You think I am kidding: I'm not).

Anyhow, I sat down over four hours ago to do some homework and all I have been able to do is read the forums and google crap about my face.

I am two seconds away from cleaning myself with urine.

I wish I was just a big ball of gas.

Not that I feel like we should be limited to dating "our own," but it would sure make me feel a lot better to go to bed at night with a dude who has a 30 minute long face routine, too. We could pop each others zits and it would just be fan-fucking-tastic.

That cracked me up :lol:

but yeah I feel your pain. My acne seems to be getting worse at age 21 then it was at 16 and 17.

"I wish I was just a big ball of gas."

That'd be the coolest thing ever.

I'd like to be a big ball of CO2.

And all you'd see is a bunch of floating red spots along with it. I'd be the next phenomenon on Oprah.

Ohhhh yeah.

That cracked me up :lol:

but yeah I feel your pain. My acne seems to be getting worse at age 21 then it was at 16 and 17.

I know right? So much for "growing out of it."

I really feel like I more "growing in" to a life of ugly skin.