Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i always hear people talking about how youre better off having small pores and "my pores are getting huge!" quotes often come up in drama comedies.

but what are pores? and what is the difference between large and small? (pics please?)

are large pores just another way of saying pimple?

what about small bumps on the skin? i have them and i was wondering what i could do about them, i originalyl thought about a microdermabrasion cloth.

Pores are small openings in your skin that secrete oil. When people say they have large pores, it does not mean they have a pimple, the pores are just more visible than what is typical.

oh well i dont know what you mean by visible pores

could you show me a picture perhaps?

btw i liekd taht explanation

Large/visible pores make the surface appear less smooth. I'm not sure if this is true, but they're more open than sealed.

This is an extremely close shot, but here's an example of Visible pores

hmm that link dosent seem to work for me

since you explained that, could you help me by telling me what my tiny little bumps on my face are. They arent red and are normal skin colored just tiny bumps.. about 10 of them

Here, since that picture link didn't work, I found a comparison shot. The first picture shows where the woman has large pores (and a few small blackheads) around her cheek and eye. The second shot shows her pores looking more "normal sized" after some form of treatment.

post-77161-1228106140_thumb.jpg

post-77161-1228106140_thumb.jpg