Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AutonomousOne1980

Electromagnetic Pollution and hormones

That Teslar watch is an expensive piece of garbage.

Working with the electric field generated by the battery and the magnetic field created by the oscillating timing coil, the TESLAR chip collapses these two fields to create a 'zero-point' longitudinal wave, also known as a Tesla Free-Standing Wave ... a scalar wave.

This zero-point scalar waveform is not simply a flat, lifeless waveform of cancelled energies; it is alive with checked and balanced energies. Modulated on this longitudinal waveform, the TESLAR chip sends a 7 to 9 hertz frequency into and around the body via the left arm's triple warmer meridian (energy conduit).

The triple warmer meridian, which travels through the left wrist and ultimately interconnects with the body's other energy meridians, enables the TESLAR technology's signal to be carried throughout the body. This process simply bolsters the body's naturally occurring electromagnetic field, thus working like a protective shield impervious to the harmful static caused by surrounding electromagnetic fields. Its field effect is comparable to being in a quiet, calm cocoon, relatively free from the turbulence of the electromagnetic storm raging through our environment.

Energy meridians? Zero-point longitudinal wave? This is all mumbo jumbo meant to make the uninformed consumer think it is backed by real science instead of a combination of several crank theories.

That Teslar watch is an expensive piece of garbage.

Working with the electric field generated by the battery and the magnetic field created by the oscillating timing coil, the TESLAR chip collapses these two fields to create a 'zero-point' longitudinal wave, also known as a Tesla Free-Standing Wave ... a scalar wave.

This zero-point scalar waveform is not simply a flat, lifeless waveform of cancelled energies; it is alive with checked and balanced energies. Modulated on this longitudinal waveform, the TESLAR chip sends a 7 to 9 hertz frequency into and around the body via the left arm's triple warmer meridian (energy conduit).

The triple warmer meridian, which travels through the left wrist and ultimately interconnects with the body's other energy meridians, enables the TESLAR technology's signal to be carried throughout the body. This process simply bolsters the body's naturally occurring electromagnetic field, thus working like a protective shield impervious to the harmful static caused by surrounding electromagnetic fields. Its field effect is comparable to being in a quiet, calm cocoon, relatively free from the turbulence of the electromagnetic storm raging through our environment.

Energy meridians? Zero-point longitudinal wave? This is all mumbo jumbo meant to make the uninformed consumer think it is backed by real science instead of a combination of several crank theories.

and at this moment ill have to partially agree with you, i posted this right before i started putting my critical thinking skills at work, so i jumped the gun a bit.

i looked for a definition for zero point scalar waveform and came up with nothing.

I also cant find any real credentials existing for anyone involved in any of this information and now i must admit i may have made a mistake by posting this stuff a bit to early when i dont entirely endorse it, but the idea of electromagnetic pollution is something im still going to look into for and references to actual reality, as i do seem to sleep better when i dont spend all night on the computer they may be a correllation there interrupting my production of melatonin.

And so i continue my research into the massive piles of bullshit that threaten to mislead us all, with the equal potential of also saving us as well, all must be carefully considered.

I would delete the thread because it seems its bull, ill just leave this post up here for people to be aware that it may be complete bullshit.

Hmm

Cell Phones and Cancer:

http://tinyurl.com/64vgdy

Cell Phones and Sperm:

http://tinyurl.com/3pkars

Fire Retardant Chemicals in Toddlers' Blood:

http://tinyurl.com/5taz9x

Plastic Linked to Diabetes:

http://tinyurl.com/6xv9le

Zack's list

im gonna make a bet that this info stays buried or people wont care about it for perhaps another 10-15 years!!! in a book i was reading said some authoritative institution claimed there is nothing to it, yet there were STILL studies suggesting a connection. This was in the 90s, but whenever big business is involved there going to be some sketchy stuff. Its like the pharmaceutical industry paying off doctors and scientists to skew data to get drugs passed, its unbelievably that accutane is on the market, that shit is definitly dangerous.

I posted something similar to this months ago and everyone just shrugged it off. (It was just a theory of mine, with no backing information, though)

I read somewhere that some cactus can block electromagnetic pollution, but I was unable to found some scientific evidences about that.

Itmight be yes that its complete bullshit your post, but i actually find it quite fitting :o that maybe not those electronic stuff does it, but something related

my friend who reads book all day long doesnt have acne and he DOESNT move a bit..

when i was gaming WoW all day i had acne in elementary school..

then i got something called dalacin which had clindamycin just before my summervacation and used it on my whole 3 week or so long sumemrvacation and cleared almost totally up...

contributed it to the clindamycin...

then after that i started playing badminton like in my youth and training taekwondo again and became good at it, exercised alot and ya, didnt sit at a comp almost except at evenings to chat with my friends. Didnt have one spot and lol, thought it was funny when i RARELY less than montly had a spot, coz they was fun to squeeze.. lol..

in high school i began gaming and sitting at comp all day again(my present situation) and stopped badminton coz i was too busy., still training taekwondo 2~ times a week, and that was a hard tough physical session each time... but i got acne more and more...

i got on clindamycin again but didnt help. then tetracyclin.. didnt help for anything but spots.. then 2x tetracyclin where i had to take bloodtests first and the situation still grew worse.. then i tried BP here which worked to some extent, but redness and burning ... i couldnt.. and the mousturizer really made it burn ... now iam on tane and clearing up.. please use this for your investigations too, if you can use my timeline, but dont think or comment the tane plx, i am really happy for being on it, as it seriusly stopped me from waking up every morning feeling like hanging myself, and going to sleep every night crying... tanx tane .. :)

my future just lies with computers, thats what i am good at,.. so if i need to cut em out :X