Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MARYGRASS

what was your experience with duac

i have been on duac for 3 days and my pimples are shrinking and some of my redmarks are fading away (i have moderate acne)
for the past 2 months i think ive been on differin and it made my face oilier and even more pimply
so i switched to duac and it improved so much
my face is much smoother
but when i put it on it makes my skin quite tight
has anyone felt this before
and how long did it take your red marks and acne to go away
im just curious
because i want my face to be clear before christmas
:think:

i have been on duac for 3 days and my pimples are shrinking and some of my redmarks are fading away (i have moderate acne)

for the past 2 months i think ive been on differin and it made my face oilier and even more pimply

so i switched to duac and it improved so much

my face is much smoother

but when i put it on it makes my skin quite tight

has anyone felt this before

and how long did it take your red marks and acne to go away

im just curious

because i want my face to be clear before christmas

:think:

oooh i've been using duac for a week too. yeah it does dry out your skin, so make sure you moisturise during the day! otherwise your skin will be going all peely, itchy and dry! :(

i'm trying really hard to get my skin clear by christmas- if you're seeing results already (i am! :) ) then i can't see why it wouldn't sort it if you also have a good diet and washing regime! :)

Hello, I'm new to the site. I have been using Differin for about 3 months. My Derm noticed that I needed Duac (1 1/2 weeks) as well because of red pimples on my cheeks. I have really been experiencing dryness, and redness even though I have been using moisturizer. I am still using Differin as well. Has anyone had success with both Differin and Duac? Please explain.

I used to use duac gel, and it cleared up my skin so good like i had nothing but maybe one pimple...i would say for the best results it might take up to 8 weeks ...gay thing is when my insurance didnt wanna cover it anymore i got fucked over like 2 months later and all my pimples came back and worse

i really wish i could get back on it.

trust its a great product

Duac worked well for me but only after a while. However I had to come off it as it was way too harsh. It would majorly dry my face up and irritated my lips and made them swollen, even tho I was careful to to put it anywhere near them. If your skin can tolerate it then I would recommend it.

I was precribed Duac and before that I was using Clindagel....however when I started using Duac since the past week or two I have noticed it has been working but I'm afraid my skin would become resistant to the clindamycin...and I just started my second tube last night. And now i'm feeling that after this one tube i'm gonna switch to pure benzoyl peroxide.

I HAD BEEN ON DUAC IN THE MOURNING AND DIFFFRIN AT NIGHT AND MINOCYLCLIN 100MG 2 DAY IT WORKED FOR ABOUT A YEAR THEN HAS STOPPED WORKING AND MY FACE GOT WORSE