Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AngelEyez7

Nature's Cure

This is my first post on this site. I didn't sign up until today, but decided to start sharing what I have been through with acne. I'm 24 years old and actually didn't start getting bad acne until just last summer ('07). I was one of those lucky kids, you know, the one everyone looks at and wonders what my "secret" is. I mean, I had occasional breakouts (a pimple once in awhile) but NOTHING like what began that summer. It got so bad at one point that I actually locked myself in my room for 9 days!!! It was one of the worse times of my life. A girl in her 20's does not want to lock herself up in her room all summer. I wouldn't let anyone see me. I was severely depressed. :cry: And desperate. And I tried EVERYTHING. Everything, from doctor-prescribed treatments, over-the-counter treatments, home remedies. You name it, I tried it. Seriously. I even actually added up how many things I tried. Wow... everything: Neutrogena, Proactiv, Clean & Clear, apple cider vinegar, baking soda, green tea (drinking it and putting it on my skin), rubbing alcohol, peroxide, sea salt, honey, egg whites, carrot juice, lemon juice, lime juice, drinking nothing but water for 3 straight weeks, antibacterial soap, taking multi-vitamins, moisturizing (my skin was severely oily whether I moisturized or not). I'm sure there's more just can't remember them right now.

But, I finally started learning about myself, and that there had to be a reason as to why everything, literally EVERYTHING I tried was not working. So I saw a commercial for Nature's Cure one time and decided to try that because hey, I tried everything else. I'm telling you, these freakin' pills saved my life. I don't even WANT to know what my skin would look like now without them. I have come to the conclusion (and I KNOW I'm right) that my acne is caused by an imbalance. Ever since I started taking Nature's Cure my skin has not been oily at all, and the breakouts have stopped completely. The pills correct imbalances inside you that cause breakouts, so if you were like me and putting everything in the world on your face lol then it's not the outside. It's the inside. I know everyone's different, but if you plan on trying these pills, give them a chance. Don't just take them for a day and give up. They have to build up in your system in order to work, which means taking them everyday for awhile (they're all natural so don't worry). It took about a week for me to notice a difference. My skin tone has completely evened out, the scars are disappearing, no more oil and no more breakouts. :dance: *I know everyone's different. Some people swear by them, some people swear at them. Some people noticed results in a few days, some a few weeks. Some a month. EVERYONE is different. What works for one person might do the complete opposite for someone else. I just wanted to share my success story. Thank you. :D