Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
adorsey27

What Should I Change?

I just found this site so I have yet to buy any of the recommended products listed on here. I'm 19 and I have slight acne. I will get clusters of 2 or 3 pimples, all containing whiteheads or no head at all and I will get those about once a month. I also get the big pimples that are under the skin. My current regimen is what my dermatologist told me to do and so far I've been following it but it doesn't clear it up. I have also tried a few different things but this is what i'm doing now:

Morning:

Wash with Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser

Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer with Salicylic Acid, sometimes

Evening Before Bed:

Wash again with Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser

Apply Tretinoin Gel that is 0.025% and I apply that directly to pimples only, not entire face

Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer with Salicylic Acid, sometimes

I am considering buying the system on here or at least the BP. My other problem is I have redness around my eyelids and around my mouth, all the time. No matter what I do, I still have it. She gave me Hydrocortisone 2.5 to put around my eyelids and where redness appears but I find this will cause pimples around my mouth so I only use that on my eyes.

If you have any product suggestions or tips to cure this, please feel free. Thanks!