Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alika

Paper Towels Vs. Regular Towels?

It depends. I wouldn't want to dry my face with those tough recycled brown paper towels.

I usually try to find things that are 100% cotton. Much more gentle on the face and causes no irritation. Some towels are blends with polyester and nylon. I think some paper towels are 100% cotton as well but I'm not sure if it's common. Either way though most paper towels are pretty gentle and soft, you should be okay. If you have sensitive skin you may wanna just try to always use a 100% cotton towel just in case.

if you pat dry your face gently it wouldn't make a difference what you used. If you like to rub it dry :naughty: then paper towels will probably be more abrasive...that would be bad.

Really though it's more environmentally friendly to use something reusable :angel:

hah i was wondering this too cause this is my 1st yr at college & im in the droms and we have papertowel dispenser things in the bathroom so yea ive been using them..seems to be fine tho