Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AnabolicSlim

My Experience with AVC

Okay, I have got my acne under control. Maybe an occasional zit here or there. So, I have red marks, not that bad but I still have 'em. You know how it is. So, reading about the wonders of apple cider vinegar, I went out and bought some. I got Heinz with 5% acidity. I drank a tablespoon in the morning and a tablespoon in the evening. Drank with cold water, I couldn't do it with warm, burnsssssss. I applied it to my face, diluted it with water 50/50.

So, after the first day my red marks were going down!! Yeah me!!!!!! So the next day, I start to get a rare breakout of 5 pustules like right next to each other. I am thinking, it is just a normal breakout. So next day, my red marks are getting worse and breakout getting worse. I think it is just an initial breakout like the beginning of Accutane.

So on Thanksgiving, my breakout area has HUGE whiteheads! Ugh. So I usually put on the ACV after I cleansed. This I think did not allow the BP to penetrate into the pore and stop other acne.

So, I only used it for about 6 days, but I got to much zits from it. Now it is back under control and red marks are subsiding. I know everybody's skin is not the same. May work for some, maybe not for other people.

That is my ACV experience.