Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ginpie

Laser treatments

Hi everyone,

From what I have been reading, the profractional laser has helped a lot of people with acne scars. I am scheduled to have it done next Tuesday. I have a fews acne scars on my chin, which hopefully they will deminish, but my question is the doc wants to do my wrinkles at the same time. I am 56 and have crows feet and a few lines on my upper lip.

Has anyone had Profractional done for wrinkles. Would love to hear from anyone who has had this proceedure to look more youthful. Many thanks

I had two Profractional done for acne scars. Previous to that, I had four Fraxel Restore treatments that really didn't do too much, and they were twice as much money as the Profractional.

But I am 51, so I am starting to get wrinkles, and all that good stuff we get as we age! Reducing the wrinkles was just an added bonus! But it certainly has helped me in that area also. You may need to get more than one treatment done though.

Good luck with it, and please make sure you tell us how it al went.