Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What are these hard removable pimples called?

I have a lot of these like hard removable pimples on my face.

Like it is usually skin color, and when you put your finger over it, it is hard.

These things appear quite often, they don't have a white head or anything.

In fact, most of the time, I just simply grab a tweezer, grab on to it, and literally pull it out.

After I pull it out, there is a small red hole in my face, no blood no nothing, then the next day when I wake up, it is covered up O_O

Don't get me wrong, I love these kinds of pimples vs things like pustles and what not, it's just that I'm curious.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I get those often too. It is weirdly satisfying to pull them out huh? I think that these are sebum plugs. These ( I have noticed for myself) are what happens when there is a clogged pore that doesn't get inflamed and turn into a pimple. Way better than a zit!!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Google milia and see if that looks like what you're talking about. From what you've posted, I think that's probably what you're dealing with.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes