Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
b00

So what if I post too many threads.

I just loaded my face with benzoyl peroxide, and I rubbed some on my eye lids so now they're burning.

That's nice.

Hayden Pateneire(or w/etf)'s skin id is fake. And that's final.

I wish Fairy Theresa would come and give me clear skin now.

I have no idea what I just typed.

Just disregard me.

But that shouldn't be hard.

At all,

~~~~~~

Hm.

I once mistook my BP for toothpaste (when Dan used to sell it the tubes). NEVER AGAIN. :lol:

Ahahahahahahaha

Ohhhh jeez.

Well anyway I hope the absurd amount of bp I put on my face does something.

/pessimistic/

BP is terrible for the skin.

It dried my skin so much and left my skin in such bad condition. I haven't used BP in a little over a month and my skin is STILL recovering. Just a fair warning.

YMMV, everyone is different of course.

everyone is different of course.

You state it like fact and then retreat to a "everyone is different of course."

That's like someone who is is allergic to peanut butter saying "Peanut butter is extremely unhealthy."

It's not as bad for the skin as you make it out to be. And please don't state it like fact. :wall:

everyone is different of course.

You state it like fact and then retreat to a "everyone is different of course."

That's like someone who is is allergic to peanut butter saying "Peanut butter is extremely unhealthy."

It's not as bad for the skin as you make it out to be. And please don't state it like fact. :wall:

When I said "everyone is different" I meant the degree of damage BP does to one's skin varies from person to person depending on how much they use and for how long.

I've used BP for years along with many others here and only recently have decided to stop after seeing the toll it took on my skin. BP use generates free radicals that damage the skin's structure and cellular DNA, resulting in premature aging of the skin. The extent of the damage and aging from BP is determined by the concentration of BP, the frequency of application and the duration of its use.

Just a fair warning, that's all.

BP affects my skin negatively as well, but everyone is different.

Have you tried the skin ID thing? I'm pretty sure that Hayden did have acne at one point, she might even still have some. Before the whole 30 pounds of makeup went in style you could actually see some bumps on her forehead [i'm an active Heroes watcher, so theres been countless times where I've seen her face up close.] haha.