Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nate Dawg

I dont know WTF to do =(

I dont know what to do... These past two years my acne has gone from not so bad to absolutely horrible. I hate going out because i know people will just be like oh wow look at him... Now i only go out for stuff i need and i always wear like huge hoddies to cover up my face. Its becomming so rediculous. I went to the doctor the other day and he even noticed how bad it was and he just gave me some antibiotics and some cream and now my face is even DRYER than b4. Its so unbearable i just wanna scratch my face till its all away. it hurts to touch with my fingertips and open my mouth now, even smile/laugh. and my parents are like "IT will pass with time".......... Theres no possible way this crap will pass with time. it looks kinda like http://www.accessmedicine.com/loadBinary.a...wolf_1e-A5t.jpg

except its all dryer than hell... In all honesty its starting to take a huge emotional toll on me. So yeh i dont know what to do and sorry for the wall of text im just super pissed off right now that nothing is going my way at all -.-

Hey man, I'm sorry your going through this right now, but don't give up. Get on Accutane! That's exactly what I did, and I'm seeing great results starting my 3rd month. The side effects are minimal, my lips aren't even that bad, I keep them moisturized good, but your skin really will change for the better. Before I got on Accutane, I took antibiotics too and they didn't do anything for my skin. So I manned up and went on Accutane. Best decision I ever made! But talk to your doctor about it, and good luck. ;)

I dont know what to do... These past two years my acne has gone from not so bad to absolutely horrible. I hate going out because i know people will just be like oh wow look at him... Now i only go out for stuff i need and i always wear like huge hoddies to cover up my face. Its becomming so rediculous. I went to the doctor the other day and he even noticed how bad it was and he just gave me some antibiotics and some cream and now my face is even DRYER than b4. Its so unbearable i just wanna scratch my face till its all away. it hurts to touch with my fingertips and open my mouth now, even smile/laugh. and my parents are like "IT will pass with time".......... Theres no possible way this crap will pass with time. it looks kinda like http://www.accessmedicine.com/loadBinary.a...wolf_1e-A5t.jpg

except its all dryer than hell... In all honesty its starting to take a huge emotional toll on me. So yeh i dont know what to do and sorry for the wall of text im just super pissed off right now that nothing is going my way at all -.-

urs is damn serious then

mine is also terrible but they ain't that big but all over my chin in big numbers but they r reducing on use of Aloe and Clindamycin and yeah Isotretinoin