Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
greeknblackchic

Foundation Broke Me Out =(

Hi everybody,

I'm new to this website so sorry if there already is a thread for this. What led me to this website was a really really bad painful breakout from a new foundation that I bought from Sephora. I normaly have mild/moderate persistant acne but usualy they are just alot of small acne on my cheeks and jawline sometimes thats not too noticable unless I'm on my period and then I get alot of large puss filled ones. Anyway I normaly don't wear foundation but I recently bought a professional grade foundation for when I go on photoshoots and Makeup Forever Face & Body broke me out really bad with really painful cysts and alot of large puss filled ones that are painful. I just wanted to warn you that it might cause you breakouts aswell. The Pros about the foundation were that It feels very light, number 18 blended beautifully with my olive skintone and it made my skin feel smooth. I really wish it didn't break me out.