Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boringlife

post needling

I just had needling done professionally on tues 11/25. i had rolling scars on my cheeks and ice picks on my temples. after the procedure, it looks like that i had a MASSIVE breakout. i've been following the post op procedure by keeping it moist and not touching the area. it's now 3 days after, and even though the areas are less red, i am still unpresentable to the public. i was told that healing time is about 5-7days? i am afraid that it might be getting hyperpigmented. can any one please share their experiences after professional needling? please help!

i had needling done on raised scars on monday..

at this point the redness is has mostly turned into normal scabbing.

my derm said week-10 days back to normal..just dont touch anything and go about your normal regimen.

did it look like that you had a massive breakout right after? since you had it done a day earlier than I did, did you pretty much went through the same healing phase as i did? so, in theory, i should scab tomorrow if i go by your schedule. i really really hope so.

idk how it works with depressed scars.. but yeah it should probably scab. and honestly u know its not acne and it will get better so try not to kill yourself over it