Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mimie2022

A little question : how is your skin after you put BP but before you put moisturizer (between the two, when you wait 5-15 minutes before putting BP)

A little question : how is your skin after you put BP but before you put moisturizer (between the two, when you wait 5-15 minutes before putting BP)

My skin is very very very flaky until I put the moisturizer

Is this normal or not ?

How long (weeks, months), there is more flaky ??????

Well I started the regimen about 6 days ago and my skin is pretty dry in the period between treating and moisturising, but I'm curious as to whether this is normal or not. So yeah, I'm in the same boat as OP.

That's weird, I've been on the regimen for a year, but even when i had started it, the Benzoyl Peroxide made the skin smooth. The problem is, it made me feel as though my skin had a light piece of plastic coating on it in some places.

The only thing i felt that dried and flaked the skin would probably be the Cleanser.

It's normal for the first few months I would think. I've been on the regimen for 15 days and at first I wouldn't experience dryness after using the BP at all, but now it's dry after the cleanser and BP... until i moisturize =]. Sucks jojoba oil makes you break out though its been a real miracle for me when it comes to flakiness. I've had it for two days and my skin was extremely flaky before I got it. Now flakiness reduced by 80%.