Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ive been using this at night for a week or 2 now and it seems to maybe make me break out just a little bit, is this normal? i just noticed it gave me a couple more pimples this week when i used it, any ideas?

what you're describing is most likely the initial breakout caused by the AHA+ lotion. Your skin is pushing out all the built up gunk in your pores, so it might look worse before it looks better. It happens when most acne products start working, but I think it's worth it to keep using it consisently so that it can keep purging that crap from your pores and eventually reveal smoother skin underneath. I use the AHA+ lotion also and my skin did the same thing in the beginning, but it looks way better now for it. Do you use any other products like BP?

what you're describing is most likely the initial breakout caused by the AHA+ lotion. Your skin is pushing out all the built up gunk in your pores, so it might look worse before it looks better. It happens when most acne products start working, but I think it's worth it to keep using it consisently so that it can keep purging that crap from your pores and eventually reveal smoother skin underneath. I use the AHA+ lotion also and my skin did the same thing in the beginning, but it looks way better now for it. Do you use any other products like BP?

Ya i'm on the regiman, ive been on it for like 3 months now i think. My skin is looking 80% better than it was in fact the right side of my face is 100% clear, so i'm happy with the results, but i decided to use the aha to give me that extra edge to clear up everything completely

Ya i'm on the regiman, ive been on it for like 3 months now i think. My skin is looking 80% better than it was in fact the right side of my face is 100% clear, so i'm happy with the results, but i decided to use the aha to give me that extra edge to clear up everything completely

make sure that if you're using both at the same time, wait at least 15 minutes between the BP and the AHA+. If you apply them both at once they will render each other useless.

make sure that if you're using both at the same time, wait at least 15 minutes between the BP and the AHA+. If you apply them both at once they will render each other useless.

Ya i broke out a little bit when i first started the aha+ and i'm waiting 10 minutes or so after i apply the bh, it seems like my skin is a little better now, mostly clear

Most likely its pushing the acne to the surface at a faster pace then what it would do by itself. I too had a breakout but it was much smaller, yo have to fight and dont pick, because within 3 days they were gone. the proof is in the pudding, haha

how long did it take for the purging and activated pimples from the AHA+ go away for you guys? Before using the AHA+, i had pimples on my cheeks that the AHA+ def helped smooth out. But now I'm breaking out alot aroundmy hairline, which is where I never really had pimples before... Did any of you guys have the same initial reaction as me? Like where it helped some area, but brought out the bad in other areas of your face? :eh:

i remember my 1st month with aha. i broke out and had no progress. i was so close to quiting. something told me to stick with it, and the next two months saw dramatic and unprecedented improvements. stay the course