Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gekkou

Question on B5

been taking 1.5 grams of b5, one b complex and 500mg of taurine.

seeing phenomenal results.

However, one thing I'm concerned about is how my urine amount has decreased quite drastically despite drinking the same mount of water if not more.

Most people have reported that they experience the opposite, having copious amounts of pee.

Its also sickly yellowish which from my experience, is from the b complex but i could be wrong.

Could someone with the expertise shed some light as to why this is happening? Its doing great for me and I would hate to give it up for some unconfirmed fear of organ damage.

Please help. :dance:

STRANGE!

i am also using B5, have been for 3 weeks now,

and its been working amazing.

ive been peeing like a monster..

so i cant understand whats wrong, but for some reason that doesnt sound super good.

id look into a bit of internet research if you havent already.

also, how long have you been using it for?

because ive noticed that B5 has made my urine smell a lot differently then before...

which kind of freaks me out a little too.

but my water intake has increased slightly. activity remained the same or so.

looking up the net yielded no relevant results.

meanwhile, i've stopped b5 usage.

anyone else know whats going on?

if youre worried that much go see a doctor bro. otherwise grow some balls and be a man. if youre not randomly passing out its probably no big deal

This was so over the top insensitive that it made me laugh out loud. I hope you don't have kids or I would have to feel sorry for them!

if youre worried that much go see a doctor bro. otherwise grow some balls and be a man. if youre not randomly passing out its probably no big deal

This was so over the top insensitive that it made me laugh out loud. I hope you don't have kids or I would have to feel sorry for them!

wouldnt expect a female to understand these things. if I had kids id show them how to be real men. the opposite of how this pussified nation of weak little girls teaches them to be.

with all due respect, being a man doesnt mean being dumb. but of course a manly man like you should know best.

you dont have to wait till the consequence happens before you react.

im sure mike tyson will very much agree with that the pre-emptive punch is better than retaliating after being punched on the face.

that, my friend, requires foresight. a lacking commodity nowadays.

in hindsight, i think a "man" like you should be able to "sweat" acne out. why are you on the boards?

stfu and go away if you have nothing constructive to say.

with all due respect, being a man doesnt mean being dumb. but of course a manly man like you should know best.

you dont have to wait till the consequence happens before you react.

im sure mike tyson will very much agree with that the pre-emptive punch is better than retaliating after being punched on the face.

that, my friend, requires foresight. a lacking commodity nowadays.

in hindsight, i think a "man" like you should be able to "sweat" acne out. why are you on the boards?

stfu and go away if you have nothing constructive to say.

there is no consequence he just said his piss is yellow. that means nothing by itself.

only a coward with no morals would cheapshot someone but im not surprised it would be someone like you judging by your post.

i dont really have much acne anymore i just like endowing the members of this forum with my vast knowledge at times. if you look at my posts you will see i have said far more constructive things to benefit this forum than you probably ever will worm

1.5 grams? So that's like 3 caps of B5 a day? Isn't that dose too low?

I am trying the high dose hehe and I'm just on my 3rd day. 10 caps a day.

yea well it is, as compared to the 10 grams others use.

but since my face has dried up, i dont see a need to up my dosage.