Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ComplexIssues

Acne Specific to Areas of Face

I was wondering...sometimes I get blemishes in different parts of my face like mostly on my cheek, or later, mostly on my forehead, or jawline. Why do we get acne on these different parts of our face? What does it mean? Do they correspond to a certain body part as some suggest?

We get acne on our jawlines, cheeks and chins from resting our head on our hands.

We get acne on our forehead from having bangs.

We get acne on our nose because it gets oily easily.

We get acne on our backs from not washing our clothing and bedding enough.

Those are some reasons to why we get acne where we do.

We get acne on our jawlines, cheeks and chins from resting our head on our hands.

And those people that don't get acne don't do these things ... not.

Quite possibly the worst post I have ever seen on this bord (worst = most ridiculously dumb).

Still laughing...

Pfffffffffff :wall: Are you serious?? Really!!! I am a girl. I have acne on jawlines especially and I don't touch my face- I learned my lesson not to do this and I don't even rest on my hands or head! And the nose thing- well, the chin is also oily :the T-zone! and I only have pimples before/on my period, 2-3 pimples, on my chin especially, and eventough I have oily nose I very rare have a pimple. Forehead- guess what- I don't have bang, but yes is true that bangs hold dirt , but I don't have a bang. Back- I have pimples on my back and chest when I am on my period or before this. I am changing my beeding once a week- the pillow case 3 times/week, towels 3 times/week, pijamas- 3 times/ week. Most of the pimples are because of hormonal changes, toxins in your body (dirty guts), dirt on face and so on, we have pimples because of different reasons, no point to mention, but not really what you said (maybe in some cases), but not my case. You should specify ''Some persons have acne in some areas because....'' Ihhh. :doubt: If anyone can comment my post, I am fine with this.

I've never had bangs. And my forehead is the only place I get acne. Explain that one. I sometimes get pimples on my chin, but whatever.

that may be the most ridiculous anwers you ever saw on here but like most posts on here, the guys just wrong. I won't give an explanation to this because I simply do not know. Nor do most senior scientists that work with acne. You might of well ask 'is there a God?' Yeah some people on here will state a claim like its gospel, but trust me no one on here knows. It has something to do with the activity of the sebaceous gland and the genes that control them. Hell acne could be psychosomatic for all we know. I'll admit, I think I'm a little f=ed up in the head and that's why I get acne. Anyway, don't ask questions that deep down you know no one has answers to, you'll only get confused.