Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so when i woke up this morning i actually turned on the light in the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.. my acne and acne marks are so bad it made me feel sad and ugly..ughh i hate mirrors, i never really look very closely to my face in the morning but i did today.. all i wanna do is hide under a rock and stay there forever..this is such a huge confidence basher...i hate feeling like this...

tell me about it, I hate it when shops have mirrors all over the place...........makes me feel soooo self conscious and I always waste so much time inspecting myself in the mirror every morning; bad habit.

tell me about it, I hate it when shops have mirrors all over the place...........makes me feel soooo self conscious and I always waste so much time inspecting myself in the mirror every morning; bad habit.

yea omg im always late to class bc of this...i hate it..

You know when I look into the mirror,I'll just close my eyes a little so I wont see the red marks on my face...it actually makes me feel better... :rolleyes:

lol. how about me? i rarely wear specs when i go out, so i wont see all the imperfections on the mirror. but thank god my degree wasnt too high. :)

If you're having a bad skin day just don't look in the mirror, period. The sooner you stop thinking about it the sooner you'll feel better, it'll drive you crazy if you constantly obsess over it, try and take a break for a day or something and you'll see the difference it makes.

Ugh...I know how you feel. I actually broke my compact mirror once because I couldn't stand to look at myself. Probably shouldn't have because now I'm going to have 7 years of bad luck...lol.

But what you should do is look in the mirror, and say, "You know what? I'M HOT. F*ck all ya b*tches." :)

Mhm, try not looking in mirrors as much as possible.

Like me, i have bad vision, so when i look in a mirror all i see is a blurry me..

Ugh...I know how you feel. I actually broke my compact mirror once because I couldn't stand to look at myself. Probably shouldn't have because now I'm going to have 7 years of bad luck...lol.

But what you should do is look in the mirror, and say, "You know what? I'M HOT. F*ck all ya b*tches." :)

Yeah, I'm going to try that. It might work. lol, that sounds like Dave Chapelle.^^^

i think my bathroom lights are fluorescent . that's not good right :doh:? for acne suffers at least?

I think my bathroom lights are fluorescent also. Fluorescent lighting is very poor in my opinion, and makes the skin look horrible. I got into my bedroom with good lighting, and my skin looks a lot better.

Haha in the morning (since it's still really dark outside) instead of turning on the bathroom light, I turn on the hall light and open the bathroom door so I can still see what I'm doing but it's not putting a spotlight and my face. I feel alot better.

And I know I'm fooling myself but that ok:)

Flourescent light bulbs are the bane of my existence. Too bad my whole school is lit with them :(

Ha I know right? I feel like I'm naked and I need to find shelter.

Especially the bathrooms. I wash my hands with my head down and hurry to get the freak out of there!

Flourescent light bulbs are the bane of my existence. Too bad my whole school is lit with them :(

Especially the bathrooms. I wash my hands with my head down and hurry to get the freak out of there!

Thats exactly what i do at school, instead of avoiding the washroom i just avoid looking in the mirror, when people are around i just use soap and pretend i'm washing something off my hands to look a bit more natural.

However today since it was my last exam before my Christmas Holidays i decided to look in the mirror to see what i've been missing the whole semester (yup i avoided my school mirrors for the entire semester) and boy what a mistake that was, all my red marks were glowing in front of me, on the bright side at least it will stop me from eating junk during the break.

I felt the same way, that was partly why I quit school after 9th grade. I just couldn't take it anymore.

Now, because of the lack of education, I'm stuck with a really stupid job. :boohoo: