Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kelli1982

Im Back :) Ive also been off Accutane for 1 month and.......

I had trouble logging in and couldnt get on for the last month. I tried forgot password and just kept getting errors. I finally wrote and got someone to fix it for me...... I have not deserted you guys.

However im still clear as can be from my Course of Accutane. I did get on nice big one 2 days before my Wedding I was all upset and crying I thought it wasnt working I had been off for a week at that point.. My Makeup lady was good and covered it up nicely ill post a pic below.. I have now been off for a month and my skin is looking amazing its still very smooth and I barely have any redspots left. I still have a little dry skin no oil has came back yet so im still very happy I did it.

<br>

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g199/mar...77/DSCF5705.jpg

Thanks.... I know I don't have acne anymore and don't need to come on here but I hated coming on and reading all the negative stories. I read so many stories about it not working or how your gonna die or kill yourself if you take it. I'm not saying it works for everyone and that people don't experience bad side affects or worse but I didn't and so far its still working for me. I have not regretted a single day of my course it has given me back my confidence and then some and so far has been well worth it for me. If I should have to do it again in the future I would without a doubt but lets hope not cuz I hate swallowing pills all the time that is my only gripe.

Yes, all the negativity can get a bit overwhelming, especially for people that are considering Accutane. Most are cured and don't wish to be around the negativity any longer so that leaves us with...well you said it yourself. Skin looks great and no doubt your confidence is high...hell your married now! :)

congrats!!! Im very happy for you! you look beautiful and i love your dress!! its soo nice to hear success stories. what was your experience like? so far... my skin has been a huge mess for 9 weeks... i keep praying that it will start to get better. did you see improvement right away or did it take time?

how long did it take u to clear? you look great :)

i started to clear up immediately. i got an occassional one every other month or so but even those went away very fast.

congrats!!! Im very happy for you! you look beautiful and i love your dress!! its soo nice to hear success stories. what was your experience like? so far... my skin has been a huge mess for 9 weeks... i keep praying that it will start to get better. did you see improvement right away or did it take time?

Thank you :)

My experience was great. I started to clear up right away I did get one here and there but they would be small and gone in a day or so. I had a little joint pain at first and a few headaches throughout but nothing major, it was well worth it. Mostly I just had dry lips and hands but I do hair so my hands are always wet which made it worse. Ive been off for a month and still have somewhat dry lips and really dry hands the cold weather is making it worse.

Yes, all the negativity can get a bit overwhelming, especially for people that are considering Accutane. Most are cured and don't wish to be around the negativity any longer so that leaves us with...well you said it yourself. Skin looks great and no doubt your confidence is high...hell your married now! :)

Right on thats why ill try to come on here and there to let people know how good it has worked for me... So far I should say only time will tell it hasnt been that long yet.

I hope im done forever as well. lol If not ill do it agian

Your results are fantastic. I don't have a problem with accutane. It helps a lot of people. Hell, my brother took it for a month when he had bad acne and it cleared him up great. But some people with different skin types it can create huge problems. For me, my scaring became much more apparent and I got all kinds of other stuff. I've been off the drug for about 2 months and these new problems have not subsided at all. More than blaming accutane, I blame the bad dermatolgist.

you can view my before and after pics by going to my profile and viewing my post. The Topics will say however many days with pics.

pb101

im sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience on Accutane. I am also glad to see you arent bashing it and realise that it works out great for some people.

She's married?! damn ... that's a shame!

Long live Accutane!

You look absolutely beautiful!! Congrats on the skin and the marriage :) Hope you stay clear forevaaa! :dance:

Cant wait till Im done..my red marks are the big pain right now..grrr!

You look absolutely beautiful!! Congrats on the skin and the marriage :) Hope you stay clear forevaaa! :dance:

Cant wait till Im done..my red marks are the big pain right now..grrr!

Yes they are a pain I kept looking in the mirror thinking if these damn marks would just go away my skin would be perfect...keep your head up they will fade in time I still have a few but they are very light now and easy to cover. I dont have to even where foundation anylonger but im addicted to it :)

You look marvelous darling just marvelous! Congrats on getting married, your hubby is one lucky dude!

LOL What movie was that in? The part is stuck in my head now but I dont remember where its from or what actress said it. I gotta go to work and I do hair now with that stuck in my head ill pry blurt it out to one of them when im done with their hair.

I did have and experience the other day when doing my managers hair I meant to say I dont want to Jack her hair up by doing this weird technique I learned. Instead I said I dont want to Jack You Off. LMAO WTF she laughed and then told me a story about a time she was cutting her Teenage Sons friends hair and went to tell him she was gonna give him a blow dry now and instead said she was gonna give him a blow job..... :)

You look marvelous darling just marvelous! Congrats on getting married, your hubby is one lucky dude!

LOL What movie was that in? The part is stuck in my head now but I dont remember where its from or what actress said it. I gotta go to work and I do hair now with that stuck in my head ill pry blurt it out to one of them when im done with their hair.

I did have and experience the other day when doing my managers hair I meant to say I dont want to Jack her hair up by doing this weird technique I learned. Instead I said I dont want to Jack You Off. LMAO WTF she laughed and then told me a story about a time she was cutting her Teenage Sons friends hair and went to tell him she was gonna give him a blow dry now and instead said she was gonna give him a blow job..... :)

You know I say that all the time and can never remember what movie it is from either. Jack you off!!!!!!!! Oh the hilarity of it all!