Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
katie12xD

Um.. JESSICA SIMPSON TOOK ACCUTANE?

EDIT: okay i have NO IDEA why but for some reason I cant put link to the site im talking about. the site is getclearblog.com and the part im talking about is at the top right now

new here.

i was REALLY depressed the other day just thinking about my face and crying about it, (dont worry i'm not too depressed right now im over it for a while i think thats not why im posting this) and one of those proactiv commercials came on with jessica simpson.

2 things:

1. I HATE IT when I'm not thinking about how ugly my complexion is and then something reminds me of it. Like when I just want to relax and then the damn commercial comes on reminding me I have acne

2. I googled jessica simpson and proactiv and I found

go the site and read it. it basically says that jessica simpson, who is one of my favorite actresses, lies about how proactiv helped her and she actually took accutane. and it says accutane has pee in it.

WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME THAT THIS ISNT TRUE?!

EDIT: okay i have NO IDEA why but for some reason I cant put link to the site im talking about. the site is getclearblog.com and the part im talking about is at the top right now

new here.

i was REALLY depressed the other day just thinking about my face and crying about it, (dont worry i'm not too depressed right now im over it for a while i think thats not why im posting this) and one of those proactiv commercials came on with jessica simpson.

2 things:

1. I HATE IT when I'm not thinking about how ugly my complexion is and then something reminds me of it. Like when I just want to relax and then the damn commercial comes on reminding me I have acne

2. I googled jessica simpson and proactiv and I found

go the site and read it. it basically says that jessica simpson, who is one of my favorite actresses, lies about how proactiv helped her and she actually took accutane. and it says accutane has pee in it.

WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME THAT THIS ISNT TRUE?!

u mean proactive has pee in it? no it doesn't dummy.. it contains urea which is present in urine..

but f*ck jessica simpson and her bull shit false advertising

I actually have no idea if that's true or not. Ahaha

I've just read a whole load of threads recently about urine working for acne. Lol~

So I guess this thread just confirmed that. Bahaha

I mean if Jessica Simpson puts it on her face, of course it has to work.

:lol:

I didn't go to the site, but I'm guessing that if anything they were talking about urea, which, while found in urine, isn't urine. In fact, it was actually the first organic compound to be artificially synthesized, so the urea used in most products today never even had anything to do with urine.