Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Heh - I get that feeling. I am an extrovert to the extreme - loud, with tendancies to talk during movies, trip over my words, and otherwise accidently embaress the hell out of the company I happen to keep. (Which are, ironically, introverts). I am going on my 30's and I still am learning how not to annoy the hell out of people.

BUT -

it is also for those same reasons that my friends and family say they love me. For whatever annoyances I can cause, I am me - unashamedly, unabashedly, and unabridged. I'm learning how to reel it in when I really need to, but overall -

it's okay to be me. Whatever that might be. :)

Heh - I get that feeling. I am an extrovert to the extreme - loud, with tendancies to talk during movies, trip over my words, and otherwise accidently embaress the hell out of the company I happen to keep. (Which are, ironically, introverts). I am going on my 30's and I still am learning how not to annoy the hell out of people.

BUT -

it is also for those same reasons that my friends and family say they love me. For whatever annoyances I can cause, I am me - unashamedly, unabashedly, and unabridged. I'm learning how to reel it in when I really need to, but overall -

it's okay to be me. Whatever that might be. :)

I don't know I just feel sort of out of place here, yet I love posting ...Hahaha. I'm a post addict :/

Lol. My friends love me for my awkwardness. Which I happen to love too ;D

My family? I have no idea if they even love me. Ahaha

Well. annoying-ness can be a good thing

or it can be a bad thing.

I don't think I'm annoying at all times, but for some reason when I'm posting on here I feel that way.

Eh.

you do make alot of threads, but then again, i did the same thing...

I mean, its ok to talk alot, as long as you only have good things to say... you know? You are not going around flaming people or making bad posts, so for that i like you. I think you are a very unique person, i can just tell by the way you write... so dont ever stop ok?

your not annoying i promise :cool: yea i agree u seem pretty cool to me and ur posts give me somethin to read so hey

i do feel the same way about not totally fitting in on here but thats prob cause we havent been here for tooo long...well u even less than me, but im sure it just takes time to get to know ppl :wub:

you do make alot of threads, but then again, i did the same thing...

I mean, its ok to talk alot, as long as you only have good things to say... you know? You are not going around flaming people or making bad posts, so for that i like you. I think you are a very unique person, i can just tell by the way you write... so dont ever stop ok?

Thank you.<3

Well I think im going to cut back on the posts.

I guess I just got too excited about this site. Ahaha

And I won't stop. :)

your not annoying i promise :cool: yea i agree u seem pretty cool to me and ur posts give me somethin to read so hey

i do feel the same way about not totally fitting in on here but thats prob cause we havent been here for tooo long...well u even less than me, but im sure it just takes time to get to know ppl :wub:

So I'm :cool: ? ;D Hahaha.

Lol, it's like moving in to somewhere new , yknow? You just have to get used to it.

And + I can tell i'm going to make some awesome friends on here. :D

I don't think you're annoying at all :)

I know what you mean though.....I feel annoying all the time, which is why I repress my personality and am painfully shy. This just makes me boring though. Don't lose your personality to insecurity, and remember you could never be more annoying than certain members who shall remain nameless, but whose names rhyme with "mecromancer" and "rio".

I know what you mean though.....I feel annoying all the time, which is why I repress my personality and am painfully shy. This just makes me boring though. Don't lose your personality to insecurity, and remember you could never be more annoying than certain members who shall remain nameless, but whose names rhyme with "mecromancer" and "rio".

I do not appriciate that at all...

I do not appriciate that at all...

I meant it affectionately...besides, I could be referring to someone else :angel:

I meant it affectionately...besides, I could be referring to someone else :angel:

oh yeah, because there are so many pio's and hio's and mio's running around here. :rolleyes:

i used to be annoying, i do admit, but i am trying to be purely supportive now. :angel:

I do not know which perturbs me more.

The fact you searched through to find such a name,

or that you actually thought I would believe that your hurtful comment refered to someone who has made absolutely zero posts...

:blink:

Ooookay....no more joking with any reference to you again. Not a problem...

or that you actually thought I would believe that your hurtful comment refered to someone who has made absolutely zero posts...

Lol, this is funny.

Oh how easy you condone my sense of humour to the level of ni.

I too, was joking, in a mere suttle manour. Yet, be it small, t'was still a joke.

Perhaps I should have included a serious of :P or other ones simular to implicate my lack of seriousness.

Oh how easy you condone my sense of humour to the level of ni.

I too, was joking, in a mere suttle manour. Yet, be it small, t'was still a joke.

Perhaps I should have included a serious of :P or other ones simular to implicate my lack of seriousness.

too dry for the internet :naughty::P

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

D: .

I JUST HAD THE WORST fucking NIGHT OF MY LIFE.

Ughhhhh, everyone in this thread is so annoying!

Joking of course. I have been told numerous times in my life that I am annoying. I have even had people say to me, "You are so fucking annoying!" It seems that I am either loved or hated. I guess I just have that type of personality. Well, at least some people like me, that's good enough.

I know what you mean though.....I feel annoying all the time, which is why I repress my personality and am painfully shy. This just makes me boring though.

Lol, this is funny.

funny shit! he/she? called you out! But all in good fun. I do sometimes see responses to posts that are a little insensitive. be nice ppl!