Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im popping the pills officially on Tuesday, December 2nd.

I had my dermatologist appointment yesterday, so hopefully my blood work is all good and in by 6 days, but for the worst of me i feel like its not going to be good, like i have liver cancer and thats whats causing my breakouts.

My dermatologist said my acne was an above-moderate acne vulgaris,

and a definite candidate for accutane.

ive had acne since i was 15 and developed painful painful pustules, papules, nodules and cysts.

before it used to be one at a time, unfortunately im a habitual picker and through this ive learned my lesson, that it SPREADS.

i hope that i dont suffer any sever symptoms of Accutane, such as hair loss or any sever stomache problems. Or any of the few horror stories on this forum. I'm praying that my body can take it because I feel like this is the last option for my skin.

I plan on taking those Omega-3 Fish Oil capsules three times a day along with Vitamin C 1000mg twice a day, Biotin, Vitamin E 1000IU, and Zinc once a day each.

would those supplements be good or should I cut some out?

Also whats the best choice for moisturizer and chapstick, I'm going to run out and buy some aquaphor and carmex, but which Cetaphil moisturizer to use? The Daily Facial one with SPF 15 or the or the DAilyAdvance Ultra-hydrating Lotion, to prevent flakiness and dryness. I live in florida and so the regular temparature right now is pretty cold.