Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HCS

acne makes me sad =/

1. I dont like looking at mirrors.

2. I dont like being under bright lights or if there is sunshine in my face.

3. I dont like when my friends moms says "What happened to your face?"

4. I dont like people telling me what to use or my mom telling me to sleep more.

5. I find myself inspecting everyone elses facial skin.

6. I dont like peoples eye contact drifting to my pimples.

7. I dont like meeting new people, whose first impression of me would be "pizza face."

8. I hate how I cant hang out with friends cause of how insecure I feel.

9. I hate feeling how I think God has it out for me.

AND WORST OF ALL...

10. I hate how I'm letting acne take control of my life.

:ninja:

Question? Do people know that acne affects you this bad?

no... but i think on some note they know how i feel.

but dont get my post wrong, im not extremely depressive or anything,

this is just one of those at-the-moment-i-feel-horrible-and-you-dont-understand-because-your-skin-is-perfect kind of things.

You're in exactly the right place to let out these feelings, HCS, and I'm glad you're here. Please know that you are no longer alone.

If it helps at all, I had a breakout of 4 whitheads in the same place. I was clustered fucked. But, even the most meanest, punkiest kids at school don't comment on my acne because they know it doesnt affect me (although on the inside it eats me alive). Fuck 'em if they have a problem about acne, there will be times when other people get acne. Acne affects 93% of teenagers

I know exactly how you feel, I have acne for around half year now, I'm 17, male, and it just made me close myself so much. I don't feel confident at all, I don't feel like going somewhere, even when my friends ask me out, I tell them all the time that I'm busy, or just think of some any other reasons. Acne is really affecting life, and just know that your not the only one out there, there's lots of people who have same problem as you do. I really don't know what to recommend, or just what to say, just try and fight it, I even had suicidal thoughts though...Oh well, enough said, goodluck ;)

Whenever I see other people with acne in school, I feel like giving them a hug.

Seeing them makes me feel better; cause I feel like I've got people to identify with that are around me.

And that's why I love this site. :) + I've only been here...less than a week!

Haha.

But yeah, like dare4change said, you're not alone. and things will get better sooner or later.

Just keep holding on.

Btw, my mom tells me I should 'sleep more' or, my favorite, 'stop eating chocolate.'

It's my biggest pet peeve. :doubt:

same here. i hate how having acne and the horrible scars dominate my life. i am fearful of hanging out with my friends because of my scars, and i am fearful of looking into the mirror.

nowadays, i feel very upset while looking at my reflection at my dining room. the light there makes my skin looks HORRIBLE. all the marks and the rolling scars. I cry everytime after looking at my reflection there, and i cannot help not looking at it! i feel that this is reality. if i dont look good in that lighting, it says alot.

sometimes i wonder, what does god have in mind for us..

aahh i hate direct sunlight on my face!!! its the worst of them all, especially when the sun is higher in the sky it creates more of a shadow on your face and makes even the tiniest of scars look huuggeee. you should watch this guys stuff ------> here! always cheers me up :P