Notifications
Clear all

sulfur + shea butter made my cystic acne go away 99%

MemberMember
(@dsrfgsertwe)

Posted : 11/26/2008 2:19 pm

I remember when my skin was bad and I'd try anything that worked for anyone. So, if anyone out there still needs help, they can try my regimen.

sulfur helps shed the outer layer of cysts so all of the bad stuff isn't trapped in there for months. it's also antibacterial/antifungal. in laymen's terms, what happens is any cysts i develop never really get that inflamed and they simply disappear in less than a week.i use grandpa's thylox soap

shea butter is chock full of fatty acids. fatty acids help cysts when taken internally, so why not put it right on your face? it also has lots of vitamin e which speeds healing and helps w/ scars.

good luck!

MemberMember
(@almost-pretty)

Posted : 12/01/2008 9:47 am

congrats to you!! ive been bragging on grandpas thylox sulfur soap for a while now. it is truly the most effective thing i have ever used for my acne.

MemberMember
(@someday)

Posted : 12/01/2008 3:18 pm

Hey u guys do you find the sulfur soap drying?

MemberMember
(@dsrfgsertwe)

Posted : 12/08/2008 6:33 pm

Hey u guys do you find the sulfur soap drying?

idk about without the shea butter (it's super moisturizing) but i haven't had any problems with that

MemberMember
(@briandelumpacomcast-net)

Posted : 12/09/2008 7:02 pm

as for the soap, I heard you shouldn't wash with soap because it clogs pores or something?

Is this sulfur soap any different?

MemberMember
(@taranicole)

Posted : 12/10/2008 11:30 am

I remember when my skin was bad and I'd try anything that worked for anyone. So, if anyone out there still needs help, they can try my regimen.

sulfur helps shed the outer layer of cysts so all of the bad stuff isn't trapped in there for months. it's also antibacterial/antifungal. in laymen's terms, what happens is any cysts i develop never really get that inflamed and they simply disappear in less than a week.i use grandpa's thylox soap

shea butter is chock full of fatty acids. fatty acids help cysts when taken internally, so why not put it right on your face? it also has lots of vitamin e which speeds healing and helps w/ scars.

good luck!

Do you use Grandpa's Shea on your face?

MemberMember
(@riefling)

Posted : 06/18/2013 6:08 am

Yes, sulfur soap can be drying. And I use Sulfur Butter made by Braunfels Labs to help with the drying and to heal cysts. On Amazon.

MemberMember
(@stella-the-diver)

Posted : 06/18/2013 6:08 pm

Hmm, that's encouraging, I've just started using Sulfur+Vaseline+IHLES (dunno what the last one is) that my derm prescribed to me.