Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yo Adrienne!

AHH! when is this shit gonna start working!?

my face looks worse now than it did before accutane!!! i havent had an "initial" breakout... ive had a CONSTANT breakout for 9 weeks now! it just wont quit!! and to make things worse, i have family coming over for Thanksgiving, and i reallllllly dont want to put on makeup to cover this mess. i keep hoping my skin will be clear by Christmas... but right now, it doesnt look like thats going to happen. why wont it stop!? is anyone else having a breakout that wont stop?

maybe accutane isnt working for me :( maybe i should stop?

I am going through the same thing..I never really had a IB but a constant breakout pretty much the whole time. I keep being told that it will get better soooooo.....it will get better just give it time

My so called IB lasted over 2 months! That's why some derms put their patients on antibiotics before and during treatment "Not cycline AB's". Don't worry it will eventually retreat. You'll notice your skin will improve for months after finishing the course. So don't worry if you still have a few zits at the end of treatment. The red marks will also continue to fade. GOOD LUCK

just give the accutane time .... time is the most importent thing in the first months ... i know how it is, if the skin doesnt get better in weeks ....at the beginnen of the 4th month i was acne free ... but before?? dont ask .... the first 2 month were so hard for me :(

Im sorry :( at least u get to take accutane, all 3 of my brothers took it and now have FLAWLESS skin...no scars or nothin. ME on the other hand cant take it cause my acne is not severe enuf arg so basically im just gonna have to live with this until i myself find a way to stop it for good! and yea thanksgiving is tomorrow and i have all these gross comedones on my chin i hate having to put on makeup first thing in the morning.

thanks for the support guys!! maybe i'll see improment in a few weeks then. sounds like most people started to see results between the 3rd and 4th month... im almost there