Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Awang

Skin becoming incredibly dry

This is my fifth day on the regimen and my skin has become really really dry. I think it's from using too much of the BP. I pretty much went straight up to the full dosage (I have experimented with it before so I thought I could take it). I noticed my face was feeling very very tight. I felt very tense whenever I smiled and I was even feeling some discomfort around my eyes. The worst affected areas are around my mouth and near my eyes (even though I avoided that area with the BP). So anyway, for now I've decided to just wash my face and apply moisturiser (cetaphil fragence free lotion). I guess I'll go back to doing the regimen once a day until my skin improves. Is that what I should be doing? I don't think my skin can take any more BP, even with moisturiser afterwards. Like I said it's already very very dry and sore before I apply the BP.

Hello

here in Austria we have a great moisturizing cream from AVENE. Its called Clean Ac. But i think this isnt available in the USA? I just ask because this cream is specially for the period of an aggresive acne threatment

Hello

here in Austria we have a great moisturizing cream from AVENE. Its called Clean Ac. But i think this isnt available in the USA? I just ask because this cream is specially for the period of an aggresive acne threatment

Ah unfortunately I'm from Australia so there's no chance we will have something like that. :(

I´m sure thats not the only moisturizing cream which can help you to get ride of the dry skin .... Are you able to get same products from "La Roche" ? There is also a Cream which is specially for acne threadments (for the dry skin) ...

I´m sure thats not the only moisturizing cream which can help you to get ride of the dry skin .... Are you able to get same products from "La Roche" ? There is also a Cream which is specially for acne threadments (for the dry skin) ...

I'm not sure, I will have to check up on that next time I visit the pharmacy. Thanks for the recommendation.