Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Simmy

How long does Dans BP last?

I've just started using the 8oz BP from Dans store and it's great.

Ideally I'd order a 16oz bottle but custom charges have put me right off (i'm from the UK).

How long does the 8oz bottle last? I'm not sure I can afford to buy it every month, including shipping, if it lasts only a month or less.

If anyone could advise, that would be great!

I'm sorry if this has been covered to death but it's really annoying finding something that might just work, and then discovering it could cost a fortune to keep up because of shipping/tax etc :(

Cheers folks!

Sorry to bump this but how feasible would it be for acne.org to charge less for the product and more for delivery to make up for it?

Is that even possible?

I'm really interested in purchasing the massive 16oz bottle but it's just not feasible at all. £22 import charge on top of shipping costs and product costs make it almost as expensive as accutane which I paid for privately :(

The 16 oz bottle lasts me about 4-5 and a half months, (and I use ALOT of BP) so I imagine the 8 oz would last about 2-3 months.

*is jealous of Elsewhere, heh* I get through a 16oz bottle in about 2 months. Although I tend to use it all over my back, and sometimes on my face, every night, so maybe that's why. Using BP on your back makes it run out so fast... *sigh* But it works so well, so I don't mind.

The 16 oz bottle lasts about 3 months for me. It depends how many pumps of BP you use each day. If you use 2 full pumps twice a day, you'll go through it in about 2 months. I honestly think that most regimen users probably don't need to use that much to keep clear, though, so you might experiment with using smaller amounts and see if you can still maintain clear skin. Ideally, you'll use just the right amount of BP you need to keep clear and no more than that.

Sorry to bump this but how feasible would it be for acne.org to charge less for the product and more for delivery to make up for it?

Is that even possible?

I'm really interested in purchasing the massive 16oz bottle but it's just not feasible at all. £22 import charge on top of shipping costs and product costs make it almost as expensive as accutane which I paid for privately :(

il answer this part of the post 1st

you must not have every ordered anything from america before the charges are very normal for buying from america...

as for the custom charges they are from are government not from daniel kern inc. its to try and keep people buying there goods and supplies from europe and the uk (some goods arnt charged with import taxes (customs) but for that list you will have to check the hmr site but i know they dont include bueaty products)

yeah if you the amount of bp that dan uses in the vids he has posted its around a month.... but i use half that (as i personly think thats too much to use on my face) so it lasts me about 2 months... but ive not used any bp in some time now... i ofund after a few months of using it my acne died down to moderate... and as long as i keep a constant regium i only get a spot once a month (so in that case mild)

I was also disappointed at the shipping costs but then realised if you can at all save up a little and order the big 16 oz kits(2 of those) then your shipping will be 40 for flat rate box. It should last about 8 months total if you get two kits and then you don't have to think about ordering again for a long time. And if you want to be really frugal and you're in need jojoba oil or an AHA, add in those two products at no extra shipping cost, the flat rate box will take a total of 8 bottles. I know it works out expensive but it's a way of doing it without having to pay shipping over and over again. Or get a friend to chip in, if they've acne convince them to try the regimen and get two big kits, split the shipping and then it's not so much to pay all at once. Hope this helps. I've done the latter with a friend of mine. Actually 3 of us ordered stuff in the one box. I'll post about whether the regimen actually works later on too. I really hope it does. I'm considering trying the nurofen gel if it doesn't work. I've heard great things about that gel working so well and effectively without the drying, itching and redness etc. I saw the post on it after I had already ordered Dan's stuff.

I forgot to add in that if you ship by flat rate it should somehow evade customs, don't know why, my frined who orders stuff from america all the time said that when she orders stuff express 2-4 days delivery then it will be charged at customs but generally not if it's sent via the post that takes 1-2 weeks or more. Don't know exactly why I just trusted what she said and we ordered it flat rate which takes 1-2 weeks. Hopefully we won't get custom charges. I'll post back about it when it arrives.