Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gladideg

Possible reasons for acne (Emotional feelings and expressing your true self)

I've been dealing with severe acne the last 8 years and finaly things are starting to clear up and I'm starting to reason with the cause of my acne.

During the last 8 years, I've been a raw-food eater, vegan, vegetarian, meat-eater, juice-drinker, non-smoker, smoker, chewing-tobacco-user, Coca-Cola-addict and so on. I've also used everything that can be used for treating acne. Though all these things have had an slight effect on my acne, it hasn't removed it.

My face is what I show to the world. The skin protects me from the world. Through my face I express myself and who I am.

When I started to be aware of my insecurity about myself, pimples started to appear in the late teens. I observed myself beeing someone that I'm not. For 8 years I wasn't sure who I was, and thus having problems expressing myself.

I started behaving and feeling the way I thought the world around me would expect me to, and I had a big time trying to be someone that I was not.

In the early 20s I started to stand my ground and speak from heart, but only from a mentaly perspective. I started to build up my confidence and self-image, even when my face was red and filled with pimples. I was successfull in this after much practice and even alternative therapy.

Now these last months I started to express my feelings the way they are. I'm starting to relaxe on the fact that I'm just who I am, nothing more, nothing less. Perfect in creation.

The acne is leaving. It has done it's job.

I believe this is true to a certain extent. I suffered from depression a couple years ago and my acne was much worse then. Supressing anger causes flare-ups too.

I believe this is true to a certain extent. I suffered from depression a couple years ago and my acne was much worse then. Supressing anger causes flare-ups too.

well then you can go fuck yourself....hey I just cleared up! thanks! :dance:

well then you can go fuck yourself....hey I just cleared up! thanks! :dance:

lol :clap:

This is a bueatiful post and I would ask those who mock it to please remember that this is an acne support site. I'll also be moving this to the appropriete forum where you'll get more responses!