Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

...how easily music manipulates my every emotion.

I just opened up itunes, and played one of my favorite songs, Only Time by Enya. I don't know why I love it so much, I guess cause...I remember when I was younger and it would be on the radio all the time, and it just made me think about things.

Well that's exactly what it's doing to me right now. My thoughts are going everywhere...thinking about people I've lost, those that I wish were still in my life...just everything.

It's not even the lyrics, so much. Just her voice and the melody...it's so depressing. But so beautiful.

I know this has nothing to do with acne, sorry. But I had to express myself somehow. I needed something to distract me.

I can't stop playing the song D:

MAKE IT STOP! BUT MAKE IT GO ON!

I just realized that's how I feel about life.

I am grateful for the fact that I, too, am so easily moved by music. Sure, sometimes it's annoying to find that I'm crying due to a sad song, but it also means that my heart is open and that I am near the surface of what I feel.

That's bueatiful.

I like music and everything.

I was just saying how amazing it is that your mood can totally change just by listening to a song.

It is beautiful.

I guess that's what the topic name should've been, cause really that's what music is, essentially.

Beautiful.

I love playing on my piano. I just did, and I feel great right about now.

I wanna do something crazy right about now. Like parachuting.

:o

"Jasmine the Parachuter." It has a ring to it,

PIANO!! I LOVE IT. <3 MUSIC=MY LIFE... WELL, I'M AGREE WITH IT. MY MAJOR IS AN OPERA SINGER ,BUT I ALSO LOVE TO PLAY THE PIANO. SPECAILLY, I PLAY THE PIANO WHEN CHRISTMAS EVE IS QUITELY COMING.

That nostalgic feeling I get from certain songs too. Good yet bad.

Music to me is more than music..the only time I DONT listen to music is times when I am doing something that has a sound for example tv or whatever. I listen to music when I sleep, I listen to music when I'm at school (never even turn my ipod off I always have it in my ears even during class haha..). I listen to music on average 23 hours a day.

Elsewhere i have a mod to mod question.

Since this is off topic, where would you move it to? As she is not a veteren member she cannot gain access to the lounge... do you just let it slide in here?

I should just gain access into it just because I post too many off topic threads.

:D

I have too many good topics to talk about.

Hahaha

ah, I totally agree about the mood thing. for some reason 3 libras by A Perfect Circle always mellows me out so much.

Anything by Lydia always makes me feel so nostalgic. It fills me with bittersweet longing for.... something. It's hard to explain. The singers' voices are haunting, but beautiful.

I have high hopes that 2009 will be a good year for music. :pray:

:rolleyes::- that made me smile..thanks Gio!

on a sadder note:

The other day I walked into my local Walmart whistling Dixie, all Happy as a clam. :D

Upon entering i couldn't help but notice they were blasting a super touching, yet imo very depressing Christmas song.

Within 2 minutes, I found myself in complete despair, longing to hang myself with the size 89DDDD Bra hanging on the rack overhead. I had to get out of there fast. (after purchasing my bra) :shifty:

on a sadder note:

The other day I walked into my local Walmart whistling Dixie, all Happy as a clam. :D

Upon entering i couldn't help but notice they were blasting a super touching, yet imo very depressing Christmas song.

Within 2 minutes, I found myself in complete despair, longing to hang myself with the size 89DDDD Bra hanging on the rack overhead. I had to get out of there fast. (after purchasing my bra) :shifty:

Hahaha I have yet to meet anyone with boobs that enormous.

LOL.

I am glad I can make you chuckle. :)

Now... are you single? :gimme:

...how easily music manipulates my every emotion.

I just opened up itunes, and played one of my favorite songs, Only Time by Enya. I don't know why I love it so much, I guess cause...I remember when I was younger and it would be on the radio all the time, and it just made me think about things.

Well that's exactly what it's doing to me right now. My thoughts are going everywhere...thinking about people I've lost, those that I wish were still in my life...just everything.

It's not even the lyrics, so much. Just her voice and the melody...it's so depressing. But so beautiful.

I know this has nothing to do with acne, sorry. But I had to express myself somehow. I needed something to distract me.

I can't stop playing the song D:

MAKE IT STOP! BUT MAKE IT GO ON!

I just realized that's how I feel about life.

Reading this just really made me want to go listen to that song and watch Sweet November which in turn reminds me of my boyfriend, which reminds me of home, which reminds me of the friends I left behind and it goes on and on aaaa!!!

In other simpler words I know how you feel :)

LOL.

me neither. lol

I MAY (I did..lol) have exaggerated on the exact sizing figures, but oh man! I have NEVER seen a larger cup size in my life....lol

I should have bought it for my daughter for xmas..she always wanted a teepee.

....oh and GIO I forgot to add, after my suicide contemplation under the humongous over the shoulder boulder holder.. I headed over to the training bra section to select my purchase..then I quickly left.

nyuk, nyuk, nyuk :lol:

LOL.

me neither. lol

I MAY (I did..lol) have exaggerated on the exact sizing figures, but oh man! I have NEVER seen a larger cup size in my life....lol

I should have bought it for my daughter for xmas..she always wanted a teepee.

....oh and GIO I forgot to add, after my suicide contemplation under the humongous over the shoulder boulder holder.. I headed over to the training bra section to select my purchase..then I quickly left.

nyuk, nyuk, nyuk :lol:

Bahahahah I love taking those bras and putting it on my head. I did that once in...Wal Mart I think? Or it might have been another store, but I remember turning around and this lady with HUGE ONES just gave me this terrible look. I guess I offended her. Oops. Hahaha

Oh and for the last part, that has to be a guy's biggest let down. :lol: