Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
no idea

So upset, so fed up, I HATE ACNE GAHHHH!!!!!!!

I am so fed up with acne! I started getting acne at the age of 11 and I'm now 18 years old! Honestly, I do everything that is advised. I eat properly, drink tons of water, eat tons of fruits and vegetables, get enough sleep, wash my face twice daily, moisturize, avoid make up that can clog pores, stick to my regime, ETC ETC.

I AM JUST TIRED OF SEEING ACNE ON MY FACE. I AM TIRED OF LOOKING LIKE A GREASY FRYING PAN, HAVING TO CONSTANTLY TOUCH UP MY FACE

I don't know what to do anymore, honestly. It's making me so upset and lowering my confidence sad.gif

I. JUST. WANT. TO. SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a pillow,

bury your face into it,

and scream, "ACNE IS A BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That always helps me, alot. Cause after that I usually lose so much energy that I go to sleep, and wake up and just sort of lose my train of thought.

It's worth a try.

I'm so sorry that you have to suffer with acne. It sucks, and there's nothing more to it. With your age, it could still be hormonal, and your acne could magically disappear in a couple of years. You never know, though because everyone is different and there is no way to single out a person and when they will clear up. All you can do for now is deal with it. Find certain things that distract you, that make you happy dispite of this fucked up disease. Good luck and feel better. Keep posting!

Maybe next time I go to the derm, I'm going to suggest accutane.

I have three acne spots on my face right now, i'm fucking disgusting

3 pimples. One on my forehead, which is huge and red because I think i applied too much medication on it; now it's all red and gross. One on the side of my face...and one healing on the other side of my face

3 pimples. One on my forehead, which is huge and red because I think i applied too much medication on it; now it's all red and gross. One on the side of my face...and one healing on the other side of my face

well i guess that might be upsetting for some people...as someone who has suffered with serious cystic acne for many years, it's pretty difficult for me to feel sorry for you...maybe you need to focus on other aspects of your life and realize that a few pimples are not the end of the world...

i dont know if accutane is the best thing for a few pimples. i usually got at least 1 new pimple every day.... with months of cysts that built up along my jawline. ive been on accutane for 3 months and my face looks worse than ever!! there are a lot of side effects and risks with accutane... and ive had damn near every one of them. ive been lucky so far that i havent had any SERIOUS problems. i would definitely suggest other medications before jumping to something as drastic as accutane. im only on it as a last resort... and so far im not having much success. if you do make the decision to go on accutane, make sure you are well informed about the drug and make sure the risks are worth it to you. but i do know how you feel... acne sucks! especially when there is no way to tell how much longer you will have it.

Hey no idea...click on this link...it might help you...

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/state-min...rn-t117898.html

just stop worrying about your skin...it will just make it worse...be a positive thinker! always keep this in your mind that you have a clear skin! I assure you, it will make you feel better... thats what Im doing right now and it actually works...:angel: