Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tazzor

Red Marks 2 months Post-Tane

Hey everyone,

Im 2 months off Accutane, havn't had an active acne for around 3 months... However, I still have "bumps" on my cheeks and very large areas of red marks all over my face... The marks are not showing any signs of improvement... Sometimes I feel that these marks are permanent

Anyone have any experience battling red marks post-tane?

Thanks...

I am also in your situation. I had a really bad and random breakout on my left cheek and jawline that started in September and is just now coming to an end. I have horrible red marks that seem to worsen right after my am and pm cleansing. I've read about red marks and how they take quite a while (sometimes up to a year) to heal. I'm now planning on getting microderm abrasion treatments as soon as I'm completely clear of the remaining acne. I've read and heard that it is helpful (but kind of expensive).

i am in the same boat,these red marks are even 1000X worse than before tane and i have got months to go before the end of my course,i totally dont know how to go through this part of my life which called strawberry!

Hey everyone,

Im 2 months off Accutane, havn't had an active acne for around 3 months... However, I still have "bumps" on my cheeks and very large areas of red marks all over my face... The marks are not showing any signs of improvement... Sometimes I feel that these marks are permanent

Anyone have any experience battling red marks post-tane?

Thanks...

A lot of people including myself had red marks after completing the course. They will all eventually fade away. I wish you a very long remission from the acne hell. Good Luck.