Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
disco!

One Night of Clarity

What do you guys do when you have that one event where you need to at least hide your skin?

Basically, I'm going to the sharks game tomorrow

and all my classmates will be coming home from college and we haven't seen each other for a year.

At this point, I'm considering not going.

Is there anything I can do tonight and tomorrow to at least minimize my poor skin? even if its only temporary.

I wish I had an answer for you, but unfortunately I don't. If there were legit quick fixes that existed, then no one would have skin problems. :(

I want to tell you to not worry about it and just go out and have fun with your friends, but that would make me a huge hypocrite. Because there have been many many times where I've flaked out on plans because of my skin freaking out at the most inappropriate times, so I totally understand where you're coming from. But you should still think about going anyway. At least your friends are already your friends, so you don't have to worry about impressing anyone, you know? That's how I try to look at it sometimes.

so this is like nothing I've ever dealt with before.

i had a whitehead and I took a shower and the stream of water like washed off the head and I was glad to see it go away, but the next day it began to clot just like a normal scab. and all today i had to walk around with this raised scab on my face! its not huge but its like right on my cheek and its noticeable. i couldn't take it anymore so i picked it off and it just began to bleed again. so, i treated it like any normal cut and put a bandaid/antibiotic cream on it.

has anyone had/seen this before?

in my 3 years of acne thats never happened.

sorry for the graphic descriptions but im a little anxious about the whole situation.