Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fory0608

endermologie for depressed scars

Has anyone had an endermologie facial to reduce the appearance of scarring? Endermologie temporarily plumps up the face so I'm thinking it would reduce the appearance of scars. If it at least temporarily works I would consider buying a machine just for personal use.

(I had it done to reduce the appearance of cellulite years ago. It does reduce the cottage cheese appearance by creating swelling) Now people use it for facial rejuvenation - so why not for scaring?

Thoughts?

did it help your cellulite. i've been dying to find something that actually works for cellulite.

Has anyone had an endermologie facial to reduce the appearance of scarring? Endermologie temporarily plumps up the face so I'm thinking it would reduce the appearance of scars. If it at least temporarily works I would consider buying a machine just for personal use.

(I had it done to reduce the appearance of cellulite years ago. It does reduce the cottage cheese appearance by creating swelling) Now people use it for facial rejuvenation - so why not for scaring?

Thoughts?

kingziggy,

yes it helps cellulte - but it's only temporary. That is why most people critisize it. In my opinion I don't care if it is temporary, and I don't care what causes the temporary fix, swelling or something else.

If I could find something to plump my face, I would buy a used endermologie machine, and use it at home. There is a company that markets one for home use - (I need to remember the company name) I also found the home model on ebay for $800. Of course I don't want to spend the money unless I think it would plump my skin enough to improve depressed scaring. (even if I have to use the machine daily) I guess my next move would be to have a endermologie facial done at a spa and see how much it plumps the skin. Then make my decision.

Overall I'm just trying to think of someway to plump up my facial skin. Whether it's a spa facial, or some other method.

There has got to be a way to temporarily induce swelling of the skin!!! After all swelling is a side effect of so many things, allergic reactions, injury, burns etc.

Can anyone think of anything?