Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sephen

cya proactiv????

Hey guys....

I just picked up the supplies I need for dan's regimen.

I was on proactiv for bout 2-3 months and I didn't really notice a difference until I came here and read that we shoud use LOTS of BP...that seemed to help me a lot and I'm pretty clear now...

So I was just wondering....would i be a good idea to switch to Dan's regimen...(which is a hella lot cheaper =)

and has BP in it anyways?

P.S. hm...bobo...would you consider it?

thanks

Brent

Sup man! ok here it goes: When I left Proactiv, I started using clearisil...It was pretty nice, my face was nice and all....But then month later I broke out sooo badly! BUUT Im not sure if it was leaving proact or becuz I was traveling from a cold below zero snow climate to a above 80 hot climate....All I know is Proactiv is the only good stuff out there for...My words to you is if your a risk taker or feel you have nothing to lose, go for the regimen...We have to remember that so many ppl here have bad acne probably no worse than ours or worse or even better..But it seems to be working good..On top of that, looks like we're the only ones using proact still hahahaha...I think you should give it a try...And when the success comes, Ill follow your footsteps

P.S. Im not using u now to see if it will work, I just feel you should give it a go since everyone else is doing it and proact aint working :wink:

Bobo, still thought u were using it? Well whatever works? Thanks 4 the advice on the moisturiser by the way, I'm gonna try it out!

Yep Im still using Proactiv...Nothin else out there for me, or atleast I dont know about yet....Maybe a miracle might be around the corner though :D Yeah try that moisturizer....Its good stuff for sure!

Hey guys....I find that the Neutrogena on the spot acne treatment...

it has exactly the same BP (2.5%) as the proactiv one....and is a hella lot cheaper....

The neutrogena BP is way less harsh......when I used to use proactiv the BP kinda burned me when I put it on and has a chemical smell to it..

I like the neutrogena better.......and I think it may be working even better than the proactiv....

so far =)

Wow thats hard to believe ! Not only does the proactiv not sting for me, but dosnt leave my pimples red or scarred! Those concealers, like neutrogena on the spot, oxy10 and whatever else leave your pimples red and marked for me and many other people...But if its working for you than ride til the wheels fall off boy ! :D