Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sammy87

gentle makeup remover/face wash?

i was on accutane for about 5 months in 2006, cleared up pretty much everything(cystic acne), now i get occassional breakouts. i slept with my makeup (twice in 10 days) about 3 to 4 weeks ago i know stupid :doh: anyway i used to use neutrogena face wash it was a "gentle" scrub but they stopped making it. i tried garnier nutrisionisste (spelling) and it doesnt work well. i wanted to know what the best face wash u have tried is i want it to remove makeup and cleanse without being too irritating or making me breakout. thanks

have you tried Cetaphil? after much trial and error, i'm hooked on it and it does the trick......

jen!!! you're back! i love cetaphil as well. i use mac cleanse-off oil to remove my make-up and follow up with getaphil gentle. it's awesome stuff--it's the first cleanser that doesn't dry my skin out after using.

jen!!! you're back! i love cetaphil as well. i use mac cleanse-off oil to remove my make-up and follow up with getaphil gentle. it's awesome stuff--it's the first cleanser that doesn't dry my skin out after using.

hey love :wub:

yes, i am back :D well kinda... i pop in every now & then....