Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
collage

interested to buy Dans Regimen from somebody living in UK

hi , i would like to buy Dans Regimen .if somebody has some extra bottles and want to sell it give me a sign .i'm looking to buy it from somebody living in London ( that will be easier for me )

All Dan's regimen consists of is a simple cleasner, BP treatment and a simple moisturizer.

Simple cleanser, you can purchase from most drugstores (boots etc).. The actual Simple brand does one in a green bottle.

BP gel you can ask for at a chemist desk. Ask for 2.5% gel, its about £5.

And then a simple moisturiser, same as the cleasner from the Simple brand.

It saves you paying £40 for delivery from America.

I agree with tishtashtosh. From personal experience, the cleansers that Simple do are very good. They are cheap, and they are as they claim, gentle. Just make sure you actually purchase their 'Refreshing Cleanser Gel' or their 'Cleansing Purifying Lotion' as they also do a cleansing scrub and scrubs are a nono! Also as tishtashtosh recommended, the moisturizers that Simple do are also very good (again from personal experience). They live up to their claims of being gentle, non irritating products, I would recommend the 'Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer' but if you need something a bit more then try the 'Simple Rich Replenishing Moisturizer' but with all moisturizers (or any products) check that there are no ingredients that you are allergic to or causes YOU to break out.

And with BP, you can try some brands like OXY (you can get this at Superdrug as far as I know but I also think Asdas and Tescos sell it as well), just make sure you get 2.5% BP. But it's a very small tube and it costs about £3.50, which isn't really economical. If you somehow use the whole tube in a week THEN you should consider getting BP from acne.org, since the amount you get : price, it's cheaper.

Best of luck:)