Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tropicalbreeze

How many pimples does everybody have?

I'm just curious because it seems like a lot of people here only have a few spots or when people post their photos the acne is very mild or nothing at all and it makes me think I have horrible skin to everybody else.

I have about 15-20 on my face, mainly my jawline and red marks.

cant tell, which sucks...i think like 10-20..but mostly just brown/red marks....

:-k 15 - 20 for me on the face, I guess. 8-[ Don't talk about the body.

I don't know really..

just got all these red/brown marks everywhere- sad.gif

can anyone tell how long it will take for them to fade or dissapear?

3 pimples, some rosacea bumps, 100-500 (no joke) brown marks on my asian skin, not just from acne but from rosacea and other inflammation, etc. But the brown makes are kinda light, so its not really obvious unless you are within 4 feet of me. But still, its horrible.

I have brown scars everywhere, theyre worse than freckles and hard to cover w/ makeup. i have so many scars on my chest/back that i dont care to count them. Brown scars look horrible in the sunlight!!!!! ....thats why i love cloudy days. I had a mild breakout last week with about 10 spots.

can anyone tell how long it will take for them to fade or dissapear?

Since i added Vinegar to the Reg, I think I might still have one active spot, but it may not be, its hard to tell cause it will leave a red mark anyway. Got a few of those. O and the Vinegar works on Bacne too, not sure to what extent, mines pretty mild.

Any alpha hydroxy acid creams will help get rid of brown scars. i use Neutrogena Healthy Skin. You might wanna avoid applying it in raw forms such as lemon juice as it is a hassle (stings, smells, messy, time comsuming (cutting and squeezing lemons)). I find that when I shave and apply AHA immediate after, small white heads appear. You should completely clear your face before start using AHA's as well.

i have about 10 pimples, and 50 hmm.....bumps, not really pimples but just a little bump.

I got about 4 on my face/neck and 3 or so on my chest. Although it may not seem like much my face still can look 10x worse than just 4.

About 10 at the moment. Luckily they aint no big looking ones but still quite annoying

i've got about 3 or 4 small ones - nothing major since i took accutane. but i've got about 10 apparent red marks and just some crappy looking skin in general.

at the mo i have 3 huge ones near my mouth,, they r so painful and i cant help but mess around with them,,,

rghhhhh stop sad.gif

damit id be fine and clear if i didnt get with this chick at the club, somhow that triggered it. maybe cuz she was pretty much licking my face.. :blink:

4 actual pimples that just came overnight, it sux, and maybe 10 red marks, my face looks like a wreck. Guess I'm not going out today.

10 red marks is nothing...i have them all over my cheeks i can't even count. It sucks. I don't have much active acne anymore. Probobly about 3 or 4 little zits.

Uhm at the moment about 10 very small pimples, almost not visible and many red spots, some small scars. (This is the biggest progress in years)