Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have some partial friends. We are friends but we don't hang out on a regular basis. These people are considered very attractive by the females at my school, and they are the ones that everyone goes for. They have NO acne, and are complete assholes to most un-attractive women. They are the type that get invited to partys and drink and smoke (we are freshman in highschool) and always hook up with beautiful girls. Most of OUR class at least, hate these guys, and mainly its because they get to hang out with the sophmores and older-classman. They get everything. They are popular, attractive, get women. I would love to be one of these guys. Except I'd be nice to women, not smoke/drink etc. but can you imagine, a PERFECT complexion, amazing looks, and anyone you could ever want? I would love to be one of them. Why can't this be me? Why?

if you had clear ski but was still nice and drink/smoke you still wouldn't be '1 of them' because thats what women like. the confidence. it's just a bonus they look good but it's all about standing out and having confidence.

if you had clear skin but was still nice and didn't drink/smoke you still wouldn't be '1 of them' because thats what women like. the confidence. it's just a bonus they look good but it's all about standing out and having confidence.

If you want to be popular, clear skin isn't going to do it for you. Trust me, the "cool" kids looked down on me long before I had any acne. Fortunately though, by high school, I didn't care anymore. biggrin.gif

Dont worry school is but a short part of your life...

In ten years time at the reunion they will all be balding, stuk in a minimum wage, dead-end job and paying 3 separate child supports to 3 different kidds from 3 different women. While you will have moved on to bigger and better things. It sounds like a cliche but thats what happened to all the cool smokers at my school.

In ten years time at the reunion they will all be balding, stuk in a minimum wage, dead-end job and paying 3 separate child supports to 3 different kidds from 3 different women.

Or they'll become rich swingers who drive fast cars and even faster women while snorting away all they worked for.

be glad you're not one of them, they seem so happy and lucky in the begin, but like you said: they are complete assholes to people they dont want, or dont consider worthy enough.

They are most likely not anymore happy then you are, people are never happy with what they got, they always want more, and believe me, if you were like them, it would be normal to date hot girls, and you would want other things as well, it isnt like desire isnt part of them, and as long as they have desires, they arent any more happy then you are.

And what if they data hot girls, and have popular friends? those people arent any better then non-hot girls and non-popular friends, i always wanted to have popular friends as well, untill i found out:

wait a sec, they treat me like shit, bully me, like me only as long as i act like i "am supposed to", and i dont feel comfortable at all around them.

The friends i have now are considered nerds (well....i do computer science now so it are all nerds, doesnt matter anymore), but i like them more then i ever did with popular friends, i feel more confortable then i ever did with those popular friends. I have some female friends, not the best looking, not the worst looking, but i love them, more then i could ever love those popular "i look good, am rich, have loads of friends, have everything i desire (act like it)". Most of them are bitches anyway....

dont worry, you dont have to be popular to be happy biggrin.gif

Or they'll become rich swingers who drive fast cars and even faster women while snorting away all they worked for.

you are only a freshman? trust me man ppl change soo much i wouldn't be suprised if they were pimple faced rejects by senior year.

you are only a freshman?  trust me man ppl change soo much i wouldn't be suprised if they were pimple faced rejects by senior year.

Now follow me and do exactly what you see

Dont you wanna grow up to be just like me!

I slap women and eat shrooms then OD

Now dont you wanna grow up to be just like me!

all my friends are like that too but i have acne and i'm not the best looking guy around. my friends are all rich and drink all the time and wreck their brand new suv's into the houses of famous baseball player neighbors' houses.

what you have to do is find the girl like you on the female side. like find a girl with the same friends but in the same situation and you will have so much in common. it's great.

I'm finding a girl that's similar to me ... Forget about guys. Lol. *is bisexual*